Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Scroller OCX - Smoothly scrolls text in a picturebox (full OCX source+example)A Scroller OCX - Smoothly scrolls text in a picturebox (full OCX source+example)VB 6.0Advanced /
Mercior (from psc cd)
2030 since
1/11/2015 9:27:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is an Active X control you can add to your apps and have nice, smoothly scrolling text which makes them look pretty good :)<br> The ocx can scroll right->left or bottom->top and background+text colors are customisable. Text scrolls, optionally pau ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snake Using BitBlt - Just Like The One On Mobile Phones!!!Snake Using BitBlt - Just Like The One On Mobile Phones!!!VB 6.0Advanced /
Mercior (from psc cd)
423 since
1/9/2015 7:45:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is (yet another) snake game made in VB, but its the best one I've ever seen (but I guess I would say that!)... It looks just like the game you get on mobile phones, and it uses windows BitBlt so its fast. If you like it please do vote for it. thanks ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Telnet Server OCX and example of how to use.Telnet Server OCX and example of how to use.VB 6.0Advanced /
Mercior (from psc cd)
530 since
1/15/2015 1:40:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an OCX which opens up a server on your chosen port and it can accept however many users you chose it to. The server is accessible through any telnet client and handles backspacing. Both OCX and example are fully commented. Please Vote. -Paul Blowe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Two Player O's and X's with WinsockTwo Player O's and X's with WinsockVB 6.0Advanced /
Mercior (from psc cd)
363 since
1/8/2015 3:52:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a 2 player game of O's and X's using winsock. It has a chat function too (see screenshot).<p>Its a good example of how to go about multiplayer code.<p> Its my first ever submission to psc, so PLEASE, please please do vote for it if you like ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WhiteBoardPro - A Realtime WhiteBoard Using Winsock. A MUST SEE!!!WhiteBoardPro - A Realtime WhiteBoard Using Winsock. A MUST SEE!!!VB 6.0Advanced /
Mercior (from psc cd)
548 since
1/8/2015 5:14:00 PM

By 50 Users

This is my second submission to PSC now, and its another internet app for you. Its a whiteboard using winsock... what this means is that you and a friend can connect, then when either of you draw on the whiteboard it appears on both your screens! You can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel