Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Auto-Scrolling Text Box - 1 Line of codeAuto-Scrolling Text Box - 1 Line of codeVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
ChoCho (from psc cd)
676 since
1/16/2015 11:59:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code keep the a simple text box scrolled to the bottom as text is added. Simpler code than the code uploaded previously. Just replace Text1 with the name of your text box and put this code right after the code you have to add text to the text box. Se ...(description truncated)

MP3-CD DJMP3-CD DJVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
ChoCho (from psc cd)
373 since
1/8/2015 3:03:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is an MP3-CD Player. I call it MP3-CD DJ for that reason. Although the CD part of it I haven't uploaded, the MP3 part of it works. Just want some input on it. Just check out the screen shot and see if you like the looks before you download it. Please ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MP3-CD DJ v1.0 BETA 2MP3-CD DJ v1.0 BETA 2VB 6.0Intermediate /
ChoCho (from psc cd)
449 since
1/10/2015 7:24:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a newer version of an MP3-CD player that I have submitted once before. Again the CD player part of it isn't working yet. You can choose your own color scheme and set your own preferences. There are also preset buttons that you can specify certain ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel