Other Entries by Erik Stites (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 3D engine primer/landscape/lighting effectsA 3D engine primer/landscape/lighting effectsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Erik Stites (from psc cd)
2498 since
2/7/2015 10:57:00 PM

By 5 Users

This example is kind of a compilation. It shows how to create a 3D view and allow you to rotate a solid cube. I also created a method to create landscape meshes from an image(voxel to polygon?). If 3D is not your thing, you may be able to use the landscap ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Spread Game (Virus Clone)A Spread Game (Virus Clone)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
1667 since
1/23/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

Designed to create a fairly simple game based on the online java game called Virus 2. I make no claim to the originality, in fact, Virus 2 can be found at: http://www.allgamesfree.com/games/ The code made to create this game does however show how to crea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

An Easy OOP Script engineAn Easy OOP Script engineVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
5208 since
1/25/2015 10:50:00 AM

By 8 Users

Simple scripting language using classes. Uses callbyname function to run a classes methods. This allows for very fast parsing, because there is no IF Then or Case statements. Create a class module with the functions that you want in your scripting 'langua ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Input into Flexgrid similar to ExcelInput into Flexgrid similar to ExcelVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
2449 since
1/20/2015 12:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

Allows you to simply type what you want into a cell of a Flexgrid control, resembles Excel. You can also enter values in the text boxes to chenge the number of columns or rows quicklyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Logic GatesLogic GatesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
4391 since
1/20/2015 8:26:00 PM

By 4 Users

To show how to use logical comparisons in VB. Shows the different symbols for the logic gates[heh, drawn by me...]. Also allows you to see the truth tables. Covers Or, And, Xor, Nor, Nand, and Xnor logic.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pool table physicsPool table physicsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1768 since
2/8/2015 11:34:00 PM

By 6 Users

Circular collision detection using movement vectors. Does not have actual game rules but you use a cue ball to hit others and they react upon collisions including chain reactions. There are probably better ways of doing this, but I initially made this wit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tone GeneratorTone GeneratorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
5196 since
2/7/2015 1:55:00 PM

By 7 Users

This proj allows you to make audio tones and save them as a wave file. If you have looked at any Oscope type graphs of audio and wondered if you could create sound just by drawing, well, you can. It allows you to create Sine, Cosine, and a Combined signal ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Using C++ dll with VBUsing C++ dll with VBVB 6.0Intermediate /
1284 since
2/1/2015 12:09:00 PM

By 11 Users

Shows a step-by-step example of creating a C++ dll and using it in Visual Basic. I know, there have been other tut's like this, but I wrote this as I followed my own steps, and it ran the first time I tried it. File included .doc and source code.

Vector Quantization (image approximation)Vector Quantization (image approximation)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
3247 since
2/8/2015 1:53:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is my take on Vector Quantization. The idea behind this is to use a table of colors, then approximate which index of the table best matches each pixel in the image. After this, the table is adjusted based on the input values, and another test is done ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel