Other Entries by Adam Ruggles (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Adam's HTML Tree ClassAdam's HTML Tree ClassVB 6.0Advanced /
Adam Ruggles (from psc cd)
1414 since
1/30/2015 1:30:00 PM

By 8 Users

Ever wanted to make that Tag Inspector Tree like in Dreamweaver MX. Well here is my attempt at making one. This is a class that will take HTML code parse it up and build a data tree. Then you can use it to build a tree view or even do HTML source formatti ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Global keyboard hook dll with VC++ source and VB source UPDATED!!!Global keyboard hook dll with VC++ source and VB source UPDATED!!!VB 6.0Advanced /
1026 since
1/17/2015 1:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

I wrote a Visual C++ dll to capture keyboard input from any application and call it with in visual basic. I have seen a lot of keyloggers out there that do the same thing but they do not show you how to create the dll. this code was inspired by Konstanti ...(description truncated)

HTML Intellisense exampleHTML Intellisense exampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
485 since
1/30/2015 9:17:00 AM

By 9 Users

The purpose is to demonstrate how to make an Intellisense control.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

HTML Syntax Highlighter ControlHTML Syntax Highlighter ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
496 since
1/27/2015 11:34:00 AM

By 22 Users

I created this control because there are a few good html syntax highlighting programs on PSC but none of the good ones are controls that are easiy put into one's program. This control supports basic highlighting, undo and redo, ability to change the font, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel