Other Entries by Thomas Sturm (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

App.Path ThingApp.Path ThingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Thomas Sturm (from psc cd)
498 since
1/17/2015 12:53:00 PM

By 16 Users

Correct Reference to Files in App.Path. For Newbies and for all who get Errors and don't know why. If you think this deserves a Vote, then do so, if not, then don't. I just wanted to explain a common error source !

Change the Monitor Refresh Rate ONLY !Change the Monitor Refresh Rate ONLY !VB 6.0Advanced /
505 since
2/2/2015 5:08:00 AM

By 5 Users

I was looking for some code to adjust the Monitor Refresh Rate for some time now, but I just found examples on how to change the Resolution and the Color-Depth, but not the Frequency alone. It took some time and some research, but I managed to do it by my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy way to properly save and load a treeview-structureEasy way to properly save and load a treeview-structureVB 6.0Advanced /
532 since
1/17/2015 1:25:00 PM

By 3 Users

Shows the - in my opinion - easiest way how to properly save and load a complete treeview structure from a plain text-file. NOTE : The code uses 2 functions - GetBefore and GetAfter - which I got from this Site, but I cannot remember the name of the autho ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

How to use the Windows Media Encoder SDKHow to use the Windows Media Encoder SDKVB 6.0Advanced /
1948 since
2/7/2015 3:01:00 PM

By 4 Users

Shows how to control the Windows Media Encoder SDK through Code, not like the other submissions on this Site through a Batch-File or something like that. Encodes a given Video-File by using a Profile from the Windows Media Encoder which you choose (or you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IConnectIConnectVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
529 since
1/10/2015 11:41:00 AM

By 4 Users

Iconnect as a highly cusomizable IP-Publisher; it can be used to: optimize remote-control connections (even via modem) to your computer, launch your webserver (or other programs) and shutdown your system after disconnect (if you want).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

INIEdit - Registry Editor StyleINIEdit - Registry Editor StyleVB 6.0Advanced /
519 since
1/24/2015 4:33:00 AM

By 8 Users

Yesterday, somebody submitted a Class for INI Files which got quite a positive response. So, I thought, I could throw in my 2 cents about INI Files with this one.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Installation ProgramInstallation ProgramVB 6.0Advanced /
397 since
1/9/2015 9:39:00 PM

By 5 Users

Installation Program which uses cabfile-compression, creates shortcuts and folders and looks quite good - just like InstallShield ! If you ever wanted to code something like InstallShield (only a liitle bit less complex), you can start with this code. Inc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RegSvr32 for WindowsRegSvr32 for WindowsVB 6.0Advanced /
582 since
1/16/2015 6:22:00 AM

By 6 Users

Register/Unregister OCX/DLL Files without RegSvr32.exe, done entirely through API !!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RegSvr32 for Windows 2.0RegSvr32 for Windows 2.0VB 6.0Advanced /
622 since
1/18/2015 10:08:00 PM

By 3 Users

Registers or unregisters DLL and OCX Files, but DOES NOT REQUIRE the standard RegSvr32.exe from Microsoft. All done through API. Program has a GUI, but also works with CommandLine parameters. Specify only a filename, and the program attempts to register t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RPG Game - VERY Early Alpha UPDATE - NEW COLLISION DETECTIONRPG Game - VERY Early Alpha UPDATE - NEW COLLISION DETECTIONVB 6.0Intermediate /
394 since
1/20/2015 2:12:00 PM

By 8 Users

Simple Test for a quite easy RPG Engine. Now updated with a new collision detection. NOTE : CREDITS FOR THE NEW COLLISION DETECTION METHOD GOES TO CODING GENIUS, HE TOLD ME THAT (in fact he wrote it). Please tell me waht you think about it !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SOMETHING NEW ! STOP WINDOWS FROM SHUTTING DOWN !SOMETHING NEW ! STOP WINDOWS FROM SHUTTING DOWN !VB 6.0Advanced /
619 since
1/19/2015 1:13:00 PM

By 6 Users

Have you ever had the problem, that, while you were surfing the net, suddenly, BLAAAM, a hacker (or friend, hello Martin ...) nuked you and remotely shutted dwon your computer ? Well, no more, since this little proggie intercepts the Shutdown-Message sent ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel