Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_3 Modules to deal with Clipping, Systray, and Icons in Menus_3 Modules to deal with Clipping, Systray, and Icons in MenusVB 6.0Intermediate /
Shroom (from psc cd)
1351 since
1/8/2015 3:56:00 PM

By 30 Users

Lets you set the minimum size your form can be (I haven't seen anything else like this, I did it cause I wanted a form of mine to not go below a size), Also provides a one-step way to add a bitmap to a menu item (someone submitted something like this in t ...(description truncated)

Accept Multiple Connections With Winsock! Make your own server! ( TCP / IP !!! )Accept Multiple Connections With Winsock! Make your own server! ( TCP / IP !!! )VB 6.0Intermediate /
Shroom (from psc cd)
4059 since
1/9/2015 11:56:00 PM

By 42 Users

Allows you to accept multiple winsock connections! Great for beginners to intermediate! I know, still some bugs, but overall some nice coding. Uses TCP/IP connection, not UDP! Take a look, comments up the wazoo on this one =)<br> This would be wonderfu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Convert Registry Files (.REG) to INI Files!Convert Registry Files (.REG) to INI Files!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Shroom (from psc cd)
2061 since
1/11/2015 12:50:00 AM

By 4 Users

I whipped this up because a huge project I worked on used the registry to store an enormous amount of settings. Rather than lose them all, which couldn't be regained, I ported them to a .REG file and then took a look at the format. Noticed a pattern, so I ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

EZ INI Module to read / write INI FilesEZ INI Module to read / write INI FilesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Shroom (from psc cd)
362 since
1/11/2015 12:30:00 AM

By 3 Users

Offers 6 ini functions that are extremely useful. Handy, because it has a "setup" function that specifies the filename and the number of characters you'ld like to retrieve (max) so that you don't have to re-specify them every time you write to your INI fi ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel