Other Entries by Chin Huat (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Base64 CodecBase64 CodecVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Chin Huat (from psc cd)
687 since
1/8/2015 9:11:00 PM

By 14 Users

<small> The original source code was from someone (AndrComm or Sebastien?) else. I recode the whole thing, but having reference to the original. Anyway thanks, whoever who are who wrote the original code (yeahh.. all creadits to him) since i learnt som ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Compact Screen SaverCompact Screen SaverVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Chin Huat (from psc cd)
392 since
1/9/2015 7:07:00 AM

By 6 Users

Load this screen saver in 6 lines of code! Features includes: <br> <br> 1. uses class module, loads multiple shapes easily <br> 2. highly customizable and optimized graphics routines <br> 2. supports color blend, color range, display range < ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Context Menu (Un)Register OCX and DLLContext Menu (Un)Register OCX and DLLVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Chin Huat (from psc cd)
1078 since
1/9/2015 8:20:00 AM

By 15 Users

<font face="verdana" size="-1"> I'm still new to creating ActiveX DLL. After downloading some DLL plugin samples from Planet-Source-Code i found that some of the codes need to register the DLL manually (that is typing "c:\windows\system\regsvr32.exe DL ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel