Other Entries by Joseph M. Ferris (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced Console TechniquesAdvanced Console TechniquesVB 6.0Advanced /
Joseph M. Ferris (from psc cd)
663 since
1/9/2015 3:55:00 AM

By 4 Users

Looking at some of the existing VB Console Source Code, I could not find one that did everything I wanted. So I created this one complete with familiar commands like CLS, Locate and Color. Extremely well documented and easy to use sample application inclu ...(description truncated)

MDI Split Box ActiveX Control w/ Source CodeMDI Split Box ActiveX Control w/ Source CodeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
433 since
1/11/2015 1:24:00 AM

By 5 Users

Now you can add resizable panels to any MDI Form. This control allows you to place a resizable panel on a side of the form and looks just like the resizable windows in the VB IDE. This is still a work in progress, as I plan to add some more exciting new f ...(description truncated)

MDI Split PlaneMDI Split PlaneVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
568 since
1/11/2015 12:59:00 AM

By 4 Users

I have been able to find many Splitters that would split two areas on a single form, but what I needed was a Splitter in the way of being able to resize a control that was Right Aligned to an MDI Form - in this case, a PictureBox. This can easily be adapt ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Rounded FramesRounded FramesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
2597 since
1/7/2015 11:47:00 PM

By 11 Users

This sample is a great starting point for a custom control. What this source code shows is how to use various shape controls and pictureboxes to create a custom frame container that has the ability to use rounded corners. This code is well commented. Most ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SuperPicture (Updated) - A More Powerful PictureBox ControlSuperPicture (Updated) - A More Powerful PictureBox ControlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1068 since
2/5/2015 6:13:00 PM

By 9 Users

SuperPicture is a modified PictureBox that supports scrolling and zooming. (Updated to include Panning support and fixes outstanding bugs. Added Picture property.) Based on original code submission by "amirnezhad", entitled "Simple Scrollable Image Viewer ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Toolbars with Chevrons DemoToolbars with Chevrons DemoVB 6.0Advanced /
471 since
1/8/2015 4:51:00 PM

By 11 Users

Chevrons are buttons that display a popup menu when there are more items on a toolbar than room to display them. All items that overflow the width of the toolbar are dynamically added to a popup menu to display them. Special thanks to Night Wolf for use o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VBLayers ActiveX ControlVBLayers ActiveX ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
632 since
1/28/2015 5:48:00 PM

By 7 Users

VBLayers is an ActiveX Control that will create a Layers Window, similar to that in Adobe Photoshop (see Screenshot). Features dragable layers, automatic scrolling, drag tracking and more. Very well commented and clean code. I welcome any feedback towards ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VBLayers2 - New Photoshop-esque Layers DialogVBLayers2 - New Photoshop-esque Layers DialogVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
477 since
2/6/2015 7:07:00 AM

By 5 Users

Completely rewritten. Add an Adobe Photoshop styled layers dialog to your application. Please refer the the screenshot to see this control in action. Supports realtime layer dragging, visibility and editability toggles, full thumnail support and much more ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel