Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A better Atomic Time SynchA better Atomic Time SynchVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
em (from psc cd)
763 since
1/8/2015 2:09:00 PM

By 6 Users

A sort of update to my last time sync entry. It's been totally rewritten so it now uses an NTP server (Network Time Protocol) to adjust your system time. Make sure you read the README.txt. If you like this code check out my site, http://www.em.f2s.com, I' ...(description truncated)

Atomic Time Sync *UPDATED*Atomic Time Sync *UPDATED*VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
em (from psc cd)
646 since
1/8/2015 1:06:00 PM

By 4 Users

Thanks to CZ of www.FreeVBCode.com it now uses the winInet API instead of the winsock control and also takes into account daylight saving correctly. Oh, for a long lasting erection, checkout http://www.em.f2s.com *blatant & false advertising*

get the x newest uploads to PSCget the x newest uploads to PSCVB 6.0Intermediate /
em (from psc cd)
335 since
1/20/2015 11:22:00 PM

By 5 Users

shows how to use the winsock control and the HTTP protocol to get the x newest uploads to PSC from any of the language worldsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Make desktop icon text background transparent!Make desktop icon text background transparent!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
em (from psc cd)
2238 since
1/8/2015 1:32:00 PM

By 24 Users

Ever wanted to make the butt ugly block of colour behind desktop icon's text disappear through code? well, now you can! I searched the net hi and low for VB code to do this but to no avail, so I wrote this. To my knowledge it's the FIRST EVER VB code for ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Transparent Desktop Icon Background *UPDATE*Transparent Desktop Icon Background *UPDATE*VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
em (from psc cd)
390 since
1/8/2015 7:52:00 PM

By 8 Users

An update to my award winning code (thanks ppl :) Added a couple of features some ppl asked me for...like the ability to change the text colour of the icon and also keep the background transparent after a desktop refresh. I've made it into a mini applicat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel