Other Entries by Robin Thomas Benjamin McKay (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Calculator ProgramCalculator ProgramVB 6.0Intermediate /
Robin Thomas Benjamin McKay (from psc cd)
1009 since
1/16/2015 1:15:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a calculator made in VB6. It does a lot of useful functions such as circle area and circumference, support of minus numbers. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of numbers. It als does some more advanced functions found on a calcula ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Delete files from a directoryDelete files from a directoryVB 6.0Beginner /
422 since
1/17/2015 5:35:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program will permanently delete all files from a working directory. This program is aimed at beginners so that they can get to know how to use the kill statement, something I learnt recently myself. This program removes all files from a working direc ...(description truncated)

DerbyDerbyVB 6.0Intermediate /
259 since
1/15/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 11 Users

Hi and welcome to the Derby. Thanks to everyone whom has supported this program. Feel free to download this program. If you do download this program, all I ask in return is that you leave a comment and give a vote for this program if you like it. The ZIP ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Graphical CalculatorGraphical CalculatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
409 since
1/16/2015 5:11:00 PM

By 3 Users

A graphical calculator. Many thanks to Chris Seelbach for his help. Please leave comments and vote for me if you like the program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

HTML StripperHTML StripperVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
478 since
1/22/2015 6:24:00 PM

By 2 Users

Removes html tags from a document

Printing and spacesPrinting and spacesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
359 since
1/7/2015 8:21:00 PM

By 5 Users

The purpose of this article is to introduce the new user to the art of printing quickly and simply.

RTBM Text Box ClassRTBM Text Box ClassVB 6.0Advanced /
478 since
1/18/2015 4:26:00 AM

By 16 Users

Sick and tired of the not very useful Microsoft Text Box Control? Fear no more. With thic class module, you can allow the text box control to perform much more functionality. For instance - Word automation is now possible, for example. I plan to make an ...(description truncated)

Text Box ControlText Box ControlVB 6.0Advanced /
349 since
1/21/2015 4:17:00 PM

By 2 Users

Ever sick and tired of that control supplied by Microsoft? Well... here is an alternative and it can do quite a few things indeed. Feedback would be most appreciated. Thank you. Full source is included. Written using visual basic 5 control creation editio ...(description truncated)

TypePadTypePadVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
602 since
1/15/2015 9:41:00 PM

By 4 Users

Please leave comments. It helps me understand what people want or expect from a program like this. This is quite an advanced word processor. You can manipulate files, use the clipboard, print, print preview, setup page margins. You can also send document ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Visual Basic For Brand New UsersVisual Basic For Brand New UsersVB 6.0Beginner /
497 since
1/17/2015 7:04:00 AM

By 2 Users

This tutorial is designed to give people who are extremely new to Visual Basic the chance to see what its all about and give them the chance to use some of the controls provided. Although a simple tutorial, it will give brand new visual basic developers a ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 10 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel