Date
Submitted
User Rating

A bit of APIA bit of APIVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
604 since
1/10/2015 2:23:00 AM

By 8 Users

This code shows you how to display the run dialog box, the find dialog box, how to shutdown windows and a some more stuff too. Check it out and use it in your applications!

BOOM! 1.2 (Mail Bomber!)BOOM! 1.2 (Mail Bomber!)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
542 since
1/9/2015 8:07:00 PM

By 3 Users

BOOM! is back! Now with a stylish GUI and multiple sessions! Boom 1.2 includes - *Anonymous Email Service (Thanks to Zelda) *Stylish GUI and Easy to use Interface *Multiple Session support *Log File support (BOOM now logs your sessions so you can see exac ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BOOM! 2 Alpha Release (Hackers Utility)BOOM! 2 Alpha Release (Hackers Utility)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
629 since
1/9/2015 8:57:00 PM

By 8 Users

BOOM! 2 (ALPHA RELEASE) ----------------------- Well finally BOOM! has evolved from a primitive mail bomber to an all purpose hacking tool. BOOM! packs in a stylis user interface along with unmatched performance speeds which make it one of the best hackin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

How to use the MS Agent Control for Absolute Beginners (Update)How to use the MS Agent Control for Absolute Beginners (Update)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
439 since
1/10/2015 3:03:00 AM

By 6 Users

This tutorial will teach you how to use the MS Agent control. It will show you how to get a character file associated with MS Agent and then how to use it in different ways. Does not require any previous knowledge of using the control. While this tutorial ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How To Use Winsock for Beginners (Update)How To Use Winsock for Beginners (Update)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
8167 since
1/10/2015 2:34:00 AM

By 9 Users

This tutorial shows newbies to VB, basically everything they need to know about Winsock. It shows how to open and close a Winsock connection and also how to send and receive data via a Winsock connection. Very easy to understand and use. Includes sample c ...(description truncated)

HTML PadHTML PadVB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
453 since
1/10/2015 1:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a HTML editor for windows. Sort of like an notepad enhancement for web page designers. I made this for a friend of mine and it is still in the development process. Tell me what you think and and also let me know as to how I can improve / upgrade i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ListManager 1.2ListManager 1.2VB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
384 since
1/9/2015 9:50:00 PM

By 2 Users

ListManager update. Now has over 10 SMTP servers to chose from. Basically put some users on the list, chose your name and email address (you can be anonynmous) and then just click go. That's it! Pretty simple! Now you don't have to use online List Manager ...(description truncated)

MacSHELL 1.90MacSHELL 1.90VB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
540 since
1/11/2015 9:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

MacSHELL is a macintosh look alike shell for windows. My main idea was to emulate the macintosh system as accurately as possible. It still doesn't look completely like the mac but I hope to add more mac features soon! I got lots of feedback from my first ...(description truncated)

Ms Agent - Beyond the BasicsMs Agent - Beyond the BasicsVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
2557 since
1/10/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 20 Users

This is my fifth tutorial on Ms Agent. In this tutorial I went beyond the basics, so even advanced VB coders will be able to use some of this code. This tutorial is VERY EXTENSIVE, but beginners never fear - as this tutorial is based on my other acclaimed ...(description truncated)

MS Agent Control Tutorial for Absolute BeginnersMS Agent Control Tutorial for Absolute BeginnersVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
384 since
1/10/2015 2:41:00 AM

By 5 Users

This tutorial will teach you how to use the MS Agent control. It will show you how to get a character file associated with MS Agent and then how to use it in different ways. Does not require any previous knowledge of using the control. While this tutorial ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ms Agent UnleashedMs Agent UnleashedVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
1086 since
1/10/2015 5:18:00 PM

By 25 Users

This tutorial covers everything - from building your first Ms Agent app, to Using Ms Agent on your website, to using the Office Character files in your apps. Because of popular demand, Speech Recognition section added. Also features a section describing m ...(description truncated)

NetTools (Internet Utilities)NetTools (Internet Utilities)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
804 since
1/10/2015 1:20:00 AM

By 5 Users

NetTools has almost everything you need for use on the net - Anonymous Mail, a Mailbomber, Port Scanner / Flooder and ICQ Flooder (original ICQ pager code of PSC!) and Pinger - all using winsock!! Anyway dont use this code in an illegal manner. If you do ...(description truncated)

PDF ViewerPDF ViewerVB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
2342 since
1/9/2015 9:42:00 AM

By 16 Users

Using this code you can read the *.pdf files, created by the Adobe Acrobat Reader. This has all the controls... zoom out, zoom in, find, print, save as copy, select text, page navigators etc. Coded using the Adobe Acrobat Reader Active X Control (not mine ...(description truncated)

SecureScreensaverSecureScreensaverVB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
449 since
1/10/2015 3:56:00 PM

By 2 Users

Very simple protection for your PC. Works as a screensaver! Very simple but also very secure! If you manage to break in through it tell me! Also tell me how I can improve it! :)

The  Complete Guide to Ms AgentThe Complete Guide to Ms AgentVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
497 since
1/10/2015 3:41:00 AM

By 4 Users

This tutorial is a sequel to my 'How to use the Ms Agent Control for Absolute Beginners'. This tutorial is VERY EXTENSIVE! This tutorial not only contains all the information that was contained in that tutorial, but also has information on how to use the ...(description truncated)

Winamp Clone in VBWinamp Clone in VBVB 6.0Beginner /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
511 since
1/10/2015 4:31:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a (nearly) exact clone of Winamp in VB. It supports Winamp skins and loads M3U playlists. This is partially based on Ben Jones' Winamp Skin Code. Please leave your comments as to how I can improve this code!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Winamp Plugin Example (Write Winamp Plugins in VB)Winamp Plugin Example (Write Winamp Plugins in VB)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Mahangu (from psc cd)
1718 since
1/9/2015 10:56:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code demonstrates how to create plugins for the popular Mp3 player Winamp. The code contains template files and the code is also very well commented. The code was written using the GenWrapper.dll by Col Rjl which was distributed via NSDN (by Nullsoft ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 17 of 17 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel