Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Tiny MP3 PlayerA Tiny MP3 PlayerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
LoKi-ZA (from psc cd)
864 since
1/7/2015 10:45:00 PM

By 4 Users

On start, it drops to the Sys Tray, left click on it and it opens a commondialog so you can open an audio file. Right click and it exits. Really simple code, but it shows how easily a decent MP3 player could be made in no time. (Uses MS-MP OCX obviously)

A Winzip style app (no comp.)A Winzip style app (no comp.)VB 6.0Intermediate /
LoKi-ZA (from psc cd)
593 since
1/8/2015 9:53:00 PM

By 16 Users

Similar to Winzip (without the compression tho) it complies many files into one file. double clicking on the basket icon (check screenshot) minimises and maximises the App (which is always on top) - You drag files to the basket or listview and it adds the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Syphon - VB IRC BotSyphon - VB IRC BotVB 6.0Advanced /
LoKi-ZA (from psc cd)
1679 since
1/24/2015 1:30:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a fully functional IRC Bot written in VB6. There are lots of other applications I'm building into it, but I thought I'd release this stable BETA so long. The applications to come are: 1) Statistical logging to a SQL database from which Analytical ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

WebClassesWebClassesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
LoKi-ZA (from psc cd)
428 since
1/7/2015 4:08:00 AM

By 2 Users

This app/code uses basic file handling and formatting to open/interpret ASP and HTML files and format them for use in VB's amazing new WebClass technology

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel