Other Entries by Imthiaz Rafiq (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Progress Bar / SliderA Progress Bar / SliderVB 6.0Intermediate /
Imthiaz Rafiq (from psc cd)
980 since
1/9/2015 5:25:00 AM

By 15 Users

I think this is a great control to be used. It has many features. Please download and see for yourself. Please vote me.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

InterfaceX (Updated)InterfaceX (Updated)VB 6.0Advanced /
419 since
2/3/2015 2:03:00 PM

By 12 Users

A cool interface done in visual bacis. If you see the screen shot. The whole program was done in a single form. And All the others are activex. The best thing about this is all are movable, dockable. etc etc. Have fun with the code it is opensource and if ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pack Of Games(Arcade)Pack Of Games(Arcade)VB 6.0Beginner /
444 since
1/9/2015 3:26:00 AM

By 5 Users

Just for fun. You can download and enjoy playing it. Hehehehe If you like any one please give a vote.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Player.Ocx II *** Update ****Player.Ocx II *** Update ****VB 6.0Beginner /
563 since
1/9/2015 3:40:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is update notification Please Visit And don't forget to vote me..... Please Try The The Ocx. Supports More than 10 formats Including Mp3. Multi-Threading. You can play nearly 10 to 20 files of music at the same time. Provided your system is good. Now ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sound Reader Update With CodeSound Reader Update With CodeVB 6.0Beginner /
782 since
1/8/2015 7:16:00 AM

By 11 Users

We the Programmer's of BrainFusion Present The Dancer.Ocx Which is capable of reading The Sound Peak Form Sound Card When Mp3 or Wav File Is Played(irrespective of player used(player independent)). It Tooks Us A Great Deal Of Time Please Don't forget Mail ...(description truncated)

Winamp SpectrumWinamp SpectrumVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
660 since
1/7/2015 1:44:00 PM

By 3 Users

Just Like Winamp Spectrum. If anybody knows how to read data from sound card i.e the pectrum please tell me imthiazrafiq@hotmail.com icq # 24294947

Word 2000Word 2000VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
605 since
1/7/2015 3:15:00 PM

By 9 Users

It Does Almost All The Word OF Word Please Check it out And MAil meClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Xplayer.Ocx Beta test II With Complete Source Code Which Replace MediaPlayer.Ocx(New Playlist Added)Xplayer.Ocx Beta test II With Complete Source Code Which Replace MediaPlayer.Ocx(New Playlist Added)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2034 since
1/9/2015 5:54:00 AM

By 61 Users

Xplayer Control was mainly done to replace mediaplayer.ocx. This does almost all the work done by the mediaplayer[ Ihope so]. This control supports the following file formats Dat, Avi, Mp3, Wav, Mpg & Wma files. It has fullscreen mode in which shortcut ke ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel