Other Entries by MrEnigma (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[Update] MSN Chat Connector[Update] MSN Chat ConnectorVB 6.0Advanced /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
905 since
2/3/2015 10:32:00 PM

By 10 Users

[Updated to include a very basic example of how to connect using this OCX] - As MSN Chat rooms are closing, I feel its time to share the code for this OCX which I use in my Chat Room Manager application I wrote, IRCDominator has been used for years and ha ...(description truncated)

Convert to from Binary in very little codeConvert to from Binary in very little codeVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
569 since
1/7/2015 5:32:00 PM

By 2 Users

Here is are two nice functions that will convert Decimal values to binary and binary to decimal in a surprisingly short amount of code.<BR><BR> Comments welcome. Please

FaxViewerFaxViewerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
378 since
1/7/2015 2:40:00 AM

By 8 Users

This a fully functioning Fax/Image viewer it can be used to view a multi page TIFF file or multiple single page image files names (for example :- page1.bmp page2.bmp etc) just place the image files in the applications directory and run the project Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Interact with web pages from your application *** MORE UPDATE ***Interact with web pages from your application *** MORE UPDATE ***VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
671 since
2/12/2015 3:39:00 AM

By 2 Users

This little application was produced to show how you can interact with a web browser. its not complete in anyway, its just a starting point to show what you can do. *** UPDATED *** I believe because of the improvements I should re-issue this code I have ...(description truncated)

Number DialerNumber DialerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
488 since
1/7/2015 1:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

*UPDATE* - Just removed references to the Sheridan Active Threed controls and tidy This little application was built for use with a terminal emulator connected to a modem. I used this at work for dialing customer sites to connect into their RDBMS system. ...(description truncated)

Othello *Updated*Othello *Updated*VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
254 since
1/7/2015 1:22:00 PM

By 3 Users

I have updated to give some AI. This is a version of the old board game othello - I converted it from DataBasic and was originally written about 5 years ago. It is not totally complete but will give a good starting point. I will be updating it to allow yo ...(description truncated)

POP3 Class using Pure APIPOP3 Class using Pure APIVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
1272 since
2/12/2015 5:24:00 PM

By 3 Users

*** New Version *** - I have greately enhanced and updated this class already and it now uses pure API for the Sockets RETR Progress is included and I believe the API sockets are quick , Progress Event is included for downloading a message. I have looked ...(description truncated)

TIFF File Info Class *Updated*TIFF File Info Class *Updated*VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
MrEnigma (from psc cd)
458 since
1/7/2015 6:32:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an updated zip of my TIFF File info class - I fixed a bug with the IFD Count.. <br> <br> Changing parts of the tags is not an easy task as they move depending on the images size,<br><br> I needed to set the XResolution to 200/1 and th ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel