Other Entries by Ion Alex Ionescu (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 3-in-1: Studying's XP/NT's Core, Fastest Compression Ever, and Debug.Print in Compiled ProgramsA 3-in-1: Studying's XP/NT's Core, Fastest Compression Ever, and Debug.Print in Compiled ProgramsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
Ion Alex Ionescu (from psc cd)
2415 since
2/4/2015 10:31:00 AM

By 92 Users

This article will show you three things, accompagnied by code: 1st, the deep internals of the NT and XP Operating System (They are the same) in an easy-to-understand language and format that isn't written for Assembly Code Developpers. 2nd, using the tech ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A way to call VB Exports from C/ASMA way to call VB Exports from C/ASMVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1500 since
2/7/2015 11:22:00 PM

By 10 Users

Hi Everyone! They said it couldn't be done! Well, here I am, back from the shadows, with some new low-level information to share. Although I'm known for my NT Articles (check out the one this month... 130 pages!), this month I've also decided to enhance t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Absolutely Fastest, Smallest  Code to Shutdown a Windows NT/2000/XP ComputerAbsolutely Fastest, Smallest Code to Shutdown a Windows NT/2000/XP ComputerVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
1400 since
2/6/2015 9:00:00 PM

By 7 Users

This code instantly shuts down any NT-based OS, ie Windows NT 4, Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Longhorn, etc. (Not 95/98/Me). I know there's a lot of code on the site that does this, but remember that on NT, things get harder because your process needs ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Delete a file in use - Run an EXE Hidden - Run code in other process' memory *NEW VERSION*Delete a file in use - Run an EXE Hidden - Run code in other process' memory *NEW VERSION*VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
3925 since
2/1/2015 9:15:00 AM

By 63 Users

Hi everyone, the code is back in Version 2.0 and better then ever! You can now insert your code into Explorer, thus removing the need for compiling a separate special application. You can also create forms, subclass them, and call some (not all) VB functi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Delete a file in use - Run an EXE in another process' memory - EXE HijackingDelete a file in use - Run an EXE in another process' memory - EXE HijackingVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2709 since
2/1/2015 4:27:00 AM

By 37 Users

Updated 4/23/2003- Deletes itself from disk and unloads from memory, and then creates a new form from SCRATCH in the remote process, which shows up perfectly. Also shows how to send data to the remote process. Descritpion: Hey everyone, I've spent over 5 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to make VB EXEs under 5KHow to make VB EXEs under 5KVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
770 since
2/1/2015 12:53:00 PM

By 11 Users

This article will give you some tips and tools to squeeze those big 16/20/32K executables that VB makes when you only use one or two functions and get them to sizes as low as 1.48K.

Introduction to NT Intenals, Part 1Introduction to NT Intenals, Part 1VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
529 since
2/7/2015 11:36:00 PM

By 12 Users

Hi Everyone! It's been a long time I haven't contributed with an article to the PSC community, but after a couple of months of writing, I'm back with Part 1 of my "NT Internals" article. The series will deal with NT Objects, which is how the NT Kernel bas ...(description truncated)

NTFS Data Stream UpdateNTFS Data Stream UpdateVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
663 since
2/3/2015 1:37:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hi everyone, Included in the ZIP file is a new version of the NTFS Alternate Data Stream code. It fixes all the bugs listed below, and add new features. All of these have been kindly given as suggestions from everyone on the site, and I wish to thank you! ...(description truncated)

UPDATED: NTFS Data Streams: the true way to hide information and extend your file systemUPDATED: NTFS Data Streams: the true way to hide information and extend your file systemVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
2131 since
2/2/2015 8:19:00 PM

By 76 Users

11/10/2003: To celebrate my mother's birthday (to whom I shall dedicate this update to) I've decided to post a new version of the code. As posted in the recent article, all of the bugs and features that you have suggested have been implemented. Thank you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel