Other Entries by Billy Conner (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Fast Hex 2 Decimal ConversionA Fast Hex 2 Decimal ConversionVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Billy Conner (from psc cd)
1093 since
1/5/2015 10:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

Simple way to convert Hex to Dec in one line of code. This code is for Beginners.

Change your Process name in Windows Task Manager!Change your Process name in Windows Task Manager!VB 6.0Advanced /
13698 since
2/16/2015 3:23:00 AM

By 2 Users

An alternative method to hide your process from Windows Task Manager. Ive had the idea to do this for many years, but i couldnt get past the GPF's with sendmessage. recently i figured out how to make it work. Screenshot included.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ComboBox APIComboBox APIVB 6.0Advanced /
647 since
1/29/2015 4:12:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code uses API to get/set properties of most any combobox. I have designed it to work as an object so that you can just input the handle of your combobox and get/set the properties. Sample Included of course.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

File To Encrypted Bitmap ImageFile To Encrypted Bitmap ImageVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
466 since
1/7/2015 2:44:00 AM

By 4 Users

Encrypts a file such as Exe/Txt and stores it in Bitmap Format.

Icon It!  (updated:06.04.02)Icon It! (updated:06.04.02)VB 6.0Intermediate /
444 since
1/5/2015 10:29:00 AM

By 2 Users

Program Iconizes A Visible Window into the start menu. I updated this (06.04.02). it now puts the Hidden apps icon and i fixed a few bugs. i have a screenshot now so you can see what it does without downloading anything.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Set Caption to Right Side Of FormSet Caption to Right Side Of FormVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
469 since
1/11/2015 2:50:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is just a sample program that shows how to set the Caption to the right side of your form using API. Also included is a way to make your form appear backwards. I havent seen this done by using API before, Just cheap imitations using strings. !Win2k o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Task Modifier  1.04Task Modifier 1.04VB 6.0Advanced /
461 since
1/21/2015 5:55:00 AM

By 2 Users

We all know you've seen Task Spy/Viewer programs all over PSC. This code deals with using Menus, Listboxes, Control/Form Information,WindowStyles, and many other things. If you like these types of apps please look it over and you might find a few things y ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel