Other Entries by Steven Jacobs (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[An improved version] of my previous Random File Access Program[An improved version] of my previous Random File Access ProgramVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Steven Jacobs (from psc cd)
712 since
2/6/2015 4:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

Beta V1.0.4 of my Random Access File program. By no means is this a complete app; however, it now has the look and feel of an Access environment...MDI look-and-feel (just the beginnings). Adding more validation routines, login prompt (which uses reads fro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Complete Temperature Conversion App (using 4 formulas)Complete Temperature Conversion App (using 4 formulas)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
299 since
2/5/2015 12:31:00 PM

By 2 Users

Temp App using conversion to Rankine, Kelvine and Reaumur from a Celsius or Fahrenheit input from the user.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rocket RaceRocket RaceVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
322 since
2/5/2015 10:01:00 PM

By 2 Users

Something very simple. Feel free to build on.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simple App To Delete Files From Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Recent\History FoldersSimple App To Delete Files From Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Recent\History FoldersVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
564 since
1/22/2015 10:00:00 PM

By 5 Users

***UPDATED***For those that have already downloaded the app, sorry about the bugs and "dead" code in the app (this is a take-off of something bigger). Anyway, enjoy

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel