Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 30 Day Trial ExampleA 30 Day Trial ExampleVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
2149 since
2/20/2015 3:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

This beginner code shows how to add a basic trial system to your programs, it can even tell if the date has also been set forward or backwards. anyway this was made for a beginner so i hope you find some of it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Add Pictures to Text Boxes in VBAdd Pictures to Text Boxes in VBVB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
894 since
1/11/2015 6:10:00 AM

By 28 Users

I was Working with the WIN32 API Functions and came up with this cool little code that will let you add a Picture to a text Box Have a look at the screen shot to see wat I mean Please Vote...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ADO ExamplesADO ExamplesVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
916 since
2/12/2015 3:49:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a small collection of ADO Examples I made some time back. it was ment to be as a small tutor. but I never finsihed it. so I thought I may as well let you people have them. mostly for a Beginner, starts of by makeing a simple connection, to viewing ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

API Created FormAPI Created FormVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
789 since
2/11/2015 7:27:00 AM

By 11 Users

Hi this is to show a beginner how to create a new Window just using Pure API Code. the code features an API Message Box and also a API Created Menu. anyway Hope you may find this usfull in some way. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AppSheriff aka Lock ExeAppSheriff aka Lock ExeVB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
992 since
2/18/2015 11:17:00 AM

By 4 Users

hi this is a new update of my LockExe program now called AppSheriff, anyway loads of code fixes, Replaces the FileOps with byte arrays, added some encryption and backup options and some new password options, also fixed the GUI and added a help system, any ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Banner MakerBanner MakerVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
722 since
1/7/2015 3:09:00 AM

By 2 Users

Well I was seraching around the net the other day looking for a online banner maker well I found some and were not what I wanted or you had to pay for them well I decided to try and make my own program to make them. Well have a look and see what you think ...(description truncated)

Banner Maker Beta 2.0Banner Maker Beta 2.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
811 since
1/10/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 5 Users

Hi Don't know if you all remmber the last Banner maker I make well anyway this one is much better that the last one with more option. you can now select what size of banner you want I have also added a new texture browser like in office 97 so you can chan ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BitBlt 2BitBlt 2VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
945 since
1/30/2015 8:24:00 AM

By 5 Users

Hi this is a little sample project I made that will show you how to add a strip of bitmaps to aimagelist control then add the new images to a toolbar. anyway not sure if this has been done before but I never seen it anyware. anyway I did this affter I not ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bitmap To Jpeg ActiveXBitmap To Jpeg ActiveXVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
2165 since
1/6/2015 10:11:00 PM

By 5 Users

This Code is for Converting a Windows Bitmap to a Jpeg file. All the code is there for you to do what you like Also the Code for the DLL file I must Tell you That it has been wrote in Delphi 4 if you have any problums with the dll then let me now.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BM Note VaultBM Note VaultVB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1213 since
2/20/2015 8:40:00 PM

By 9 Users

BM Note Vault is an easy to use freeware notes organizer that allows you to manage your personal and business related information, Ideas into manageable groups. Hope you like this code, as this will be my last submission to the VB selection as I now mov ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Call Delphi DLL in VBCall Delphi DLL in VBVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
3737 since
1/17/2015 9:48:00 AM

By 4 Users

Hi this small example will show you how to call a delphi dll in your applications. it's ps you will need to compile the dll in Delphi for this example to work. Iam sure you all have delphi somewere. See ya.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CDMenu CreatorCDMenu CreatorVB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
914 since
2/19/2015 1:14:00 PM

By 3 Users

Hi, DM CDCreator is a small program I made for makeing Fontends for my CDs comes with an easy to use Visual Designer, you can add images, lables and buttons with actions like opening files or showing message boxes, anyway I hope you like this first versio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Clean IT OutClean IT OutVB 6.0Advanced /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
636 since
1/17/2015 8:30:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hi this is a little program that can remove Items left behinde by programs, It rmoves old files form the Temp folder., Removes Items form the Recent Doucemnts menu, Removes old Typed in web address form IE and Netscape. Removes Netscape cache, Clears Item ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Color FoldersColor FoldersVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1158 since
2/17/2015 5:13:00 PM

By 4 Users

Color folder is a small tool to chnage the color of a folder, I made this example after seeing GioRock Custom Cursors Color example. that gave me an idea, anyway you chnage the folder color, and it also does a small amount of shadeing, there are also some ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Command Line ArgvCommand Line ArgvVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1243 since
2/13/2015 5:21:00 PM

By 4 Users

Hi, This is some code I made about 30 min ago that will phase in the commandline Arguments. A little like what you see in C++, supports command line Arguments with spaces, quotes, find out the number of Arguments. I also included a small example Hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CStackCStackVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
956 since
2/11/2015 12:19:00 PM

By 2 Users

Was just looking tho one of my C++ books and came accross a stack class. so I desided since had nothing better to do and convert it to VB. anyway I done it as a class and added some other features. comes with evey line commented and a small example. hope ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Custom ListboxCustom ListboxVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1832 since
2/15/2015 12:34:00 PM

By 8 Users

Custom Listbox I made about 4 months back and stopped working on it the listbox works by rendering all the items into to a picturebox and n other controls are used. it supports a load of properties, Forecolor, backcolor, Images, Background images with ali ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DeskLightDeskLightVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
566 since
1/6/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 2 Users

Ok this is a small little program I made to sit at the end of the deskbar You can do many things like Hide desktop icons change desktop Picture and moreClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DeskLight 2DeskLight 2VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
652 since
1/17/2015 12:36:00 PM

By 5 Users

Hi this is a update to my last Desklight Code I uploaded athew months ago. anyway I have fixed some bugs and added more things in and it now has a better GUI. Please vote if you like it and what out for my new update comming soon.Please Vote Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dev Color SelectorDev Color SelectorVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
592 since
2/9/2015 1:12:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a small project I made about 20 min ago that I wanted a list of colours like in the VBs properties Box. so I made one using the line control and Bitblt. very easy to use. I also make it into an ActiveX control. anyway please vote if you find this ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM ALL API NotePadDM ALL API NotePadVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
730 since
2/11/2015 7:48:00 AM

By 13 Users

Hi well as promised. I have updated My ALL API Windows. to a NotePad program. yes it is all pure API code. Supports Open and Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All. and also has support for Droping of files. anyway hope you find this usfull. I make a new upda ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM AppPathsDM AppPathsVB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1405 since
2/19/2015 1:20:00 PM

By 8 Users

DM AppPaths is a smll program to allow you to add and edit custom programs that can be launched. you can also edit or delete exsiting programs, and tell if a program link is found or not, anyway hope you like this code, please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM AVI,ANI,GIF Frame ExtractorDM AVI,ANI,GIF Frame ExtractorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1586 since
2/16/2015 6:20:00 AM

By 12 Users

DM AVI Bitmap Decompiler Beta 1.2 New update to the project you can now extract avi files with 16 colors, 8 bit avi , 16,24 and 32 bit color, You can now export frames to TGA 16,24 and 32 color, Support for extracting frames form Animated cursors that can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM BevelExDM BevelExVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
1665 since
2/13/2015 9:27:00 AM

By 14 Users
14 Excellent Ratings
       BevelEx was ment to be a clone of the one used in delphi, this control supports 12 Shape styles, from Button bevels, Frames, Round, Frames, 3D Lines, RocusRect and much more. Control can also be made transparent and is an ideal control to spice up your pr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DM Bitblt Clock ExampleDM Bitblt Clock ExampleVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
dreamvb (from psc cd)
683 since
1/31/2015 2:20:00 PM

By 7 Users

Hi This is just a simple little example of a Clock Yes a Clock you all seen them before anyway felt a little board so made this uses Bitblt to skin a clock on a form. I think this be good for beginners as thay learn how to use some basic API calling and h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 5 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 119 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel