Other Entries by Anonymous (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 9 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 210 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Awsome StarFieldA Awsome StarFieldVB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2348 since
1/17/2015 7:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

A cool star field that moves in whatever direction you press

A Better Way to Test For Tables (great for begginners - well commented)A Better Way to Test For Tables (great for begginners - well commented)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2878 since
1/7/2015 7:51:00 AM

By 25 Users

This is the better way to find out whether your particular table, any table, exists in your database. Sequential is NOT the way. Check this out and let me know if you have any questions. <P> <P>Please give me a vote if you like this code :)

A chat porgram: BFChat-client/serverA chat porgram: BFChat-client/serverVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2133 since
1/5/2015 10:10:00 PM

By 24 Users

A client-server chat program: - Up to 6 clients on ervery server! - Automatic namededection! - Kick people from the server! - Automatic IPdectection! - Every client is able to see who is on the server!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A few SHORT, USEFUL FUNCTIONS using APIs that you've never heard of, with many comments!A few SHORT, USEFUL FUNCTIONS using APIs that you've never heard of, with many comments!VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2131 since
1/7/2015 5:09:00 PM

By 11 Users

Let's see what I have... You can use my functions to display the Change Icon Dialog, just like in the shortcut properties (Updated: NOW WORKS!). You can check if a file has an executable extension. You can show the Exit Windows MsgBox ("You must restart f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A simple ListView Column Sorter (alphanumeric, numeric, date)A simple ListView Column Sorter (alphanumeric, numeric, date)VB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
11374 since
1/21/2015 11:23:00 AM

By 14 Users

A handy module used for sorting a ListView Column (in report view). The column can be sorted alphanumerically, numerically or by date (ascending and descending)

a Super Encryptera Super EncrypterVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1822 since
1/7/2015 11:18:00 AM

By 12 Users

Man i have been thinking on what to make. Then it hit me. a encypter. not just anyone but one that lets you chose the password. I gaurantee you cant crack these encyptions. good for begginers and intermediate. Please rate this. I worked and i need to know ...(description truncated)

A TRUE Battle.net bot.A TRUE Battle.net bot.VB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1685 since
1/21/2015 12:17:00 AM

By 10 Users

Use This Program to connect to battle.net servers, and take advantage of their services to the fullest. [Beat that you other jewbies :)]Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Very Handy Search Routine  (new and improved & well commented!)A Very Handy Search Routine (new and improved & well commented!)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2039 since
1/21/2015 2:28:00 AM

By 12 Users

A Quick & Easy Search routine for ListViews AND Recordsets -- hand in hand. I find that a very nice pair-up in interface and behind the scenes action is the DAO set in conjunction with ListViews. To some this may already be apparent, to others perhaps not ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A2 Finally a shfileop**A2 Finally a shfileop**VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
3123 since
1/7/2015 10:54:00 AM

By 8 Users

well are you tired of searching through folders trying to find files o delete that you dont need and want to delete. Well finally!!! a program that can delete, copy, paste, and cut!!!! man all begginers to intermediate i feel should download this. Please ...(description truncated)

Access Field MapperAccess Field MapperVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1938 since
1/8/2015 4:46:00 PM

By 5 Users

This program will allow you to physically map fields between two Access databases and then transfer the data (overwrite or append). You physically map it by clicking on an item in a list and then drag a 'Connector' object (just a bunch of lines thrown tog ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Access Field Mapper v1.2 (with Type Checking)Access Field Mapper v1.2 (with Type Checking)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2125 since
1/8/2015 6:00:00 PM

By 12 Users

This is an improvement on my previous Access Field Mapper. This program allows you to open two Access databases and Map fields between two different tables (performs AutoMapping as well). After you've finished mapping the fields you can transfer the data ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Access to ExcelAccess to ExcelVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2642 since
1/19/2015 12:14:00 AM

By 6 Users

The code allows users to select an Access database to display the tables contained in it. When a table is selected, it is automatically loaded into an Excel spreadsheet, cmplete with column headings (field names).

Active Menu Help Control Version 1.00Active Menu Help Control Version 1.00VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1896 since
1/3/2015 7:13:00 AM

By 11 Users

Dear Brothers and Sisters, Have you ever dreamed of giving on line help about your menus in status bar as user moves mouse over menus. This feature is available by default in applications developed in VC++ with MFC. Here is a simple solution to all your m ...(description truncated)

Add Bytes 2 To .Exe fileAdd Bytes 2 To .Exe fileVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2361 since
1/17/2015 2:05:00 PM

By 11 Users

This code is very cool it add bytes to a .exe file for example if you have 200kb file you can make it bigger! i used it for ftps with ratio and trojans :] but im not hacking anymore enjoy please vote :] thanks

Add Horizontal Scrollbar to ListboxAdd Horizontal Scrollbar to ListboxVB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2470 since
1/8/2015 1:38:00 PM

By 16 Users

Automatically add a horizontal scrollbar to a listbox, quickly and completely. I wasnt satisfied with the ones on planet so I created my own.

Adv Connection DetectionAdv Connection DetectionVB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2065 since
1/17/2015 12:21:00 AM

By 42 Users

This source code will allow you to detect if you are currently conencted to the Internet. Unlike other source code, this code also demonstrates how to return information about your connection (if any!). The program will detect if you are currently connect ...(description truncated)

Advanced Address BookAdvanced Address BookVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2596 since
2/4/2015 1:01:00 AM

By 13 Users

An addressbook that has features such as contact groups, online access, search, and much more. Uses Microsoft Access database to store data (included). References the DAO 3.6 library. Please send feedback.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced IRCAdvanced IRCVB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1580 since
1/26/2015 5:53:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a complete IRC client for Windows. I've been developing it for quite a time now, and I think I need some feedback on it. It's worth a look.

Advanced Space ShooterAdvanced Space ShooterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2269 since
2/3/2015 11:29:00 PM

By 4 Users

over 2200 lines! Advanced engine supports level scripting, no limit on enemies, guns, explosions, objects, helpers. Very customizable. Includes my first level, mars. Please use this code for something because I may not be able to continue it. the basic ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

all Ini Functions activeX.dllall Ini Functions activeX.dllVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2456 since
1/5/2015 1:47:00 PM

By 2 Users

Performs all ini file functions from within a single dll file.

Alternative Menu to a Form ( StartMenu Simulation)Alternative Menu to a Form ( StartMenu Simulation)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1787 since
1/6/2015 4:31:00 PM

By 15 Users

Menu concept for a Form. It simulates the Windows Start Menu. No API calls , No Popup Menus. Uses a collection of new menu objects to dynamically build the menus on the form. Since I use labels , the menu can have a transparent background. It also has Ico ...(description truncated)

amazing Contour (ver 2.0)amazing Contour (ver 2.0)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2195 since
1/10/2015 8:18:00 AM

By 6 Users

demo project how to draw contour(new update)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

amazing Contour 2.0amazing Contour 2.0VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2229 since
1/10/2015 10:04:00 AM

By 8 Users

amazing Contour 2.0 Fastest and Smooth line New concept to find TriangleClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

An Email address and IP address validator class.  Uses regular expressions.An Email address and IP address validator class. Uses regular expressions.VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2172 since
1/19/2015 4:50:00 PM

By 5 Users

Will validate the format of an email or IP address. Allows email addresses which use ip addresses. Will return all valid addresses in a string.

Analogic ClockAnalogic ClockVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2054 since
1/7/2015 12:03:00 AM

By 5 Users

An example for beginners, showing how to use the MoveToEx and LineTo API calls. Gets the current time, converts it into (x,y) coordinates and draw the "clock"...DON'T FORGET: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT VOTING FOR ME!!!

Search Results: Page 1 of 9 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 210 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel