Other Entries by Gene Martynov (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Volume Control OCXA Volume Control OCXVB 6.0Intermediate /
Gene Martynov (from psc cd)
3048 since
1/15/2015 5:26:00 PM

By 18 Users

This OCX allows you to control the volume of 7 devices (master, wave, line in, microphone, auxiliary, synthesizer, CD) without calling Standard Windows Volume control. Also reflects all the changes on the devices. Was not thoroughly tested, but works.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Active ButtonActive ButtonVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
778 since
1/9/2015 11:38:00 AM

By 20 Users

This control DOES NOT use Timer and is an active button with following parameters you can set: Image when mouse is over, Image when button is up, Image when button is down, Image when button is disabled, BackStyle - transparancy according to Mask Color, M ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Active SliderActive SliderVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
916 since
1/9/2015 12:09:00 PM

By 11 Users

As a lot of people asked, I added orientation property. This is a horizontal/vertical slider ActiveX. You can drag the pointer from minimum to maximum positions with your mouse. Or you can click on any visible part of slider to set pointer at this positio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

XING Player/DecoderXING Player/DecoderVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
754 since
1/18/2015 12:54:00 AM

By 3 Users

Would not it be nice to have something that can play and/or decode file by using one control? So here we go. Xaudio.dll can do that. I did not write the DLL itself. Thanks to the guys who wrote it. I just made this DLL work within Visual Basic. So you wi ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel