Other Entries by Rich Hayden (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Back-face removal/culling in world space using the dot product (3D programming)Back-face removal/culling in world space using the dot product (3D programming)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Rich Hayden (from psc cd)
1175 since
1/10/2015 4:38:00 PM

By 4 Users

This tutorial focuses on the use of the Dot Product of two vectors for back-face culling/removal in world space. Back-face removal is the process of checking every polygon before it is drawn to screen space to see whether it is facing the camera or not (i ...(description truncated)

D3DWorld Version 2.0 (Direct3D 8)D3DWorld Version 2.0 (Direct3D 8)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1921 since
1/10/2015 11:42:00 AM

By 51 Users

Version 2.0.0 of Richard Hayden's D3DWorld is a great improvement on version 1 (D3DScene) of my Direct3D 8-based 3D world. Lighting is now used in many shapes and forms to enhance this scene. I have also improved the program, making it more efficient and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct3D 8 World ExampleDirect3D 8 World ExampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
805 since
1/10/2015 9:11:00 AM

By 8 Users

Thanks for downloading my code. This is really just an example of how to begin a world in Direct3D 8. The graphics aren't very good, but I hope that it maybe helps someone. It's pretty well commented and I think it's quite easy to understand. If you have ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Gravity Simulator (2D)Gravity Simulator (2D)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2200 since
2/1/2015 3:24:00 AM

By 2 Users

A simple 2D gravity simulator between particles of varying sizes. The gravity strength, along with other parameters can be modified, with the program also performing 2D collision detection and reaction, using conservation of momentum and energy laws. This ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PlotX: Graphics Plotter (y = 2 ^ Sin(x) etc.) (**UPDATE: VERSION: 1.3.0***)PlotX: Graphics Plotter (y = 2 ^ Sin(x) etc.) (**UPDATE: VERSION: 1.3.0***)VB 6.0Intermediate /
630 since
1/9/2015 7:07:00 PM

By 7 Users

PlotX allows the user to plot up to eight graphs (of the y = ax2 + bx + c type or NOW the x = ay2 + by + c type!) at a time. The user can also use many built in functions like Sin() and Tan() or Sqr() etc. in their expressions. Expressions are inputted u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel