Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Area of the Rectangle Solver in Visual BasicArea of the Rectangle Solver in Visual BasicVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4454 since
9/28/2016 2:16:47 AM

By 1 Users

Here is a very simple program that I wrote using Visual Basic 5 to compute the area of the rectangle. The code is very short and easy to understand. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give length and breath of the rectangle and the our pr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Database File MaintenanceDatabase File MaintenanceVB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3093 since
10/18/2015 1:45:53 PM

By 1 Users

A database file maintenance that I work with a long time ago in my database programming using Visual Basic 6 and Microsoft Access. This program will demonstrate the basic database operations like add, edit, delete, view records as will as report generatio ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman Numeral ConverterDecimal To Roman Numeral ConverterVB 5.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2454 since
9/23/2016 2:54:18 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote using Visual Basic 5 to accept decimal number from the user and then our program will convert the given number into it's roman numeral equivalent. The code is very short and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Employee's Information System in Visual Basic 6Employee's Information System in Visual Basic 6VB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5611 since
12/13/2015 2:43:37 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in Visual Basic 6 and Microsoft Access to manage the employee's records in the company. The code is very simple and easy to understand ideal for beginners. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperad ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hexadecimal To Octal ConverteHexadecimal To Octal ConverteVB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1706 since
10/18/2015 1:15:09 PM

By 1 Users

A program that I wrote a long time ago in my programming class in Visual Basic 6 that will ask the user to enter a value in Hexadecimal and then our program will convert that value into Octal equivalent. If you have some questions please send me an email ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Login Security Using DAOLogin Security Using DAOVB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3535 since
8/30/2015 5:59:02 AM

By 1 Users

Visual Basic 6 is one of the most popular visual programming language developed by Microsoft way back in 1998 ever since this language used in many applications such as business application programs I have developed many customized programs in Visual Basi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Odd and Even Number Checker Odd and Even Number Checker VB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1852 since
10/18/2015 1:06:07 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote before to check if the given number by the user is odd or even number using Visual Basic 6. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ordinal Number in Visual Basic 6Ordinal Number in Visual Basic 6VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2696 since
11/24/2015 12:10:51 PM

By 1 Users

A sample program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic 6 to check if the given number is an ordinal number or not. The code is very simple and easy to understand for beginners that are new in Visual Basic 6 programming. If you have some questions plea ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Point of Sale For Restaurant Point of Sale For Restaurant VB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5566 since
9/11/2015 1:42:06 PM

By 3 Users

Here is a Point of Sale program written by a good friend of mine named Dave Marcellana that he wants to share to us. This POS system is designed to cater in a restaurant business very easy to use. If you like to contact Dave for details of his program he ...(description truncated)

Positive and Negative Number Checker in Visual BasicPositive and Negative Number Checker in Visual BasicVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3468 since
10/1/2016 1:51:21 PM

By 2 Users

A simple program that I wrote using Microsoft Visual Basic 5 to check if the given integer number by our user is a positive or negative number. The program code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

User Manager Login System in Visual Basic 6User Manager Login System in Visual Basic 6VB 6.0Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5233 since
10/10/2015 12:33:21 PM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share a work of my best friend Dave Marcellana a user manager login system written in Visual Basic 6. I ask Dave if he would like to share some of his work in Visual Basic 6 here is it an initial installment one of his prog ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel