Other Entries by David Peace (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Advanced INI FunctionsAdvanced INI FunctionsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
David Peace (from psc cd)
850 since
1/4/2015 6:11:00 PM

By 7 Users

This code is the first posted on Planet-Source-Code to do more than just ADD and GET INFO from INI files. You can now also DELETE Keys, Values, EVEN SECTIONS. I am working to create functions to rename sections and keys also. Enjoy this code! Fully explai ...(description truncated)

Awesome Puzzle Game Maker, Editor, and PlayerAwesome Puzzle Game Maker, Editor, and PlayerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
2200 since
1/8/2015 2:17:00 PM

By 23 Users

A GREAT puzzle game...very fun! Make all your own custom levels & games in the easy to use Level Editor. Then play your game in the Puzzle Player, and see your game run perfectly smooth utilizing the BitBlt API. Customize all the graphics, sound effects, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BitBlt Tutorial - Includes GREAT Mask\Sprite MakerBitBlt Tutorial - Includes GREAT Mask\Sprite MakerVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
733 since
1/5/2015 5:17:00 AM

By 18 Users

This tutorial is great, I wish I had this when I was a begginer. It goes step-by-step through every aspect of BitBlt. I also included a program I made that really helps me, MaskMagic 1.0, it is a Sprite \ Mask maker, and you can do several pictures at one ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

INI Expert - Manipulate INIFiles like never beforeINI Expert - Manipulate INIFiles like never beforeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
572 since
1/4/2015 11:56:00 PM

By 9 Users

This code can literally do anything you wish with an INI file. Here are a list of the 21 INI functions that I created. These took me a long time to make, so please let me know what you think. A program is included that explains everything completely...fro ...(description truncated)

PicScroll - Picture viewer with ScrollBarsPicScroll - Picture viewer with ScrollBarsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
592 since
1/5/2015 6:07:00 AM

By 3 Users

This Active-X control I created let's you import a picture, and have it be full size, and automatically adusts scroll bars etc.. Fully customizable, and holds most of the same functions as a picture control. Even apply APIs to this control, because the hD ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel