Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

BJ's Basic Calender  (Updated) Tue 16 July 2002BJ's Basic Calender (Updated) Tue 16 July 2002VB 6.0Beginner /
BJ (from psc cd)
662 since
1/26/2015 3:41:00 PM

By 2 Users

I accedently deleted BJ's Basic Calender instead of Editing it. Anyway... Shows Current Date and Time in 12\24 format, Day of Year, Week of Year, Star Sign and picture for every month, Change Date & Time and timezone, Update Time with the Atomic Clock, (T ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calender v 6.12.27Calender v 6.12.27VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
BJ (from psc cd)
787 since
1/5/2015 2:03:00 AM

By 6 Users

Calender, (Great code for Newbies). It shows the following. 1: How to read & write from the registry & .ini files. 2: How to make Date & Time the way you want. 3: How to create Tray Icons with right click Menus. 4: Shutdown & Reboot Windows. 5: Creates a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Change Reg SettingsChange Reg SettingsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
BJ (from psc cd)
563 since
1/8/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 8 Users

This lets you change some setting that some did not know. Eg... Name of your Internet Explorer browser (Change it from Internet Explorer to My Browser) Name of Control Panel, Recycle Bin, Outlook Express. Add Empty Recycle Bin & Open with Notepad to Right ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Helps you make a .hlp file easyHelps you make a .hlp file easyVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
BJ (from psc cd)
496 since
1/5/2015 5:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

This puts a toolbar onto your Office Word 97 \ 2000 toolbar. All you have to do is to add it to your Global Template so it will load when you open a new page. First type out what you want, and then click on the button you want and it will automatically cr ...(description truncated)

How to Get... Updated Wed 28 AugHow to Get... Updated Wed 28 AugVB 6.0Beginner /
BJ (from psc cd)
317 since
1/5/2015 6:16:00 AM

By 5 Users

(For Newbies wanting to find out the following). Information on what you find in BJ's How to Get... (BJ's How to Get... Readme.txt can be found in BJ's How to Get Directory) The Directory you can find them in 00: How to Get All - (BJ's How to Get)* 01: ...(description truncated)

Side LogoSide LogoVB 6.0Intermediate /
BJ (from psc cd)
298 since
2/17/2015 3:12:00 AM

By 3 Users

It puts sideways text in the form and allows you to add a gradient background and text change text I Take no credit for this. All i done was added some features to it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel