Other Entries by Michael Barnathan (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Active Desktop Friendly Wallpaper Changer. Works with JPG/GIF, and HTML files without BMP conversionActive Desktop Friendly Wallpaper Changer. Works with JPG/GIF, and HTML files without BMP conversionVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Michael Barnathan (from psc cd)
919 since
1/26/2015 3:00:00 PM

By 8 Users

This code changes the wallpaper of your desktop daily according to specifications that you specify for each weekday. The program demonstrates system tray API, registry access, and interface with the Active Desktop. This code uses a type library to form th ...(description truncated)

Add your code to the system trayAdd your code to the system trayVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1144 since
1/6/2015 4:29:00 AM

By 20 Users

Ever wonder how all of those other software programs put themselves in the system tray(The start menu icon list at the bottom of the screen)? Well, this code, centered around traymodule.bas and written entirely by me, will do just that. Just use the Respo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Alphablended (Transparent) WindowsAlphablended (Transparent) WindowsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
715 since
1/22/2015 1:30:00 PM

By 10 Users

This code will demonstrate how to create a window with partial transparency. The color of the window and the amount of transparency (in percent, from 0 to 100% transparent) are customizable. The code involves no screen capturing, it is actually an alphabl ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

AOL ad killerAOL ad killerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
504 since
1/10/2015 10:19:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will close and (To the extent of my knowlege) stop AOL ads from downloading. These are not the popup window ads, but the ads on the read email, buddy list, etc. This code was tested in Compuserve, but should work the same with AOL. Let me know i ...(description truncated)

Chat over the internet!Chat over the internet!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
620 since
1/4/2015 3:10:00 PM

By 17 Users

A chat application that allows chat over the internet using IRC. NOTE: There is an updated version of this code, I strongly suggest you download that version of it, since this version is missing a component.

Chat over the internet!(Updated)Chat over the internet!(Updated)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1146 since
1/4/2015 3:11:00 PM

By 10 Users

Allows you to chat over the internet using SocketWrench(Included). Metasquarer is gone from the list, for all of the people looking for it. I became afraid of plagarism after someone copied my other code and made some money off of it.

DirectX Media PlayerDirectX Media PlayerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
597 since
1/6/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

Did you listen to a MIDI file on two different computers and wonder why yours sounded much worse(or better)? This code, using DirectMusic, will play ANY MID file in a way you've never heard it before, in exactly the way the composer wanted it to sound! Th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gradient module and sample codeGradient module and sample codeVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
493 since
1/5/2015 9:01:00 AM

By 3 Users

Yes! A module that creates gradients! This BAS file will seperate a color into red, green, and blue with one sub, then create a gradient in another. This BAS allows horizontal, vertical, or circular gradients to be created for your VB projects easily! It ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IRC ActiveX controlIRC ActiveX controlVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
807 since
1/6/2015 4:28:00 AM

By 4 Users

This code is like my other chat code, but this is an ActiveX control. The control is fairly easy to understand, with methods and events such as Msg, Notice, Servername, port, etc. If you have questions, email me at webmaster@programmerfaq.com

Password Viewer(Shows the REAL text in a *textbox)Password Viewer(Shows the REAL text in a *textbox)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
2337 since
1/4/2015 10:57:00 PM

By 5 Users

This amazing piece of code actually shows you the real password in those password boxes instead of the ***** you always see! This code uses the mouse as a "revealing glass"(Sorry, I couldn't find any icons of a magnifying glass to use for the cursor), so ...(description truncated)

WindowPeek V3.0WindowPeek V3.0VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
729 since
1/7/2015 9:37:00 AM

By 2 Users

WindowPeek Version 3.0 is a window spy, but it also has a lot more to it! As well as getting the class, hwnd, caption, parent, and xy position of any window you put the mouse over, Window peek also has the option to minimize, restore, close, force close, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel