Other Entries by Konstantin Tretyakov (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A COMPLETE WORKING KEYLOGGER IN DELPHIA COMPLETE WORKING KEYLOGGER IN DELPHIASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Konstantin Tretyakov (from psc cd)
5036 since
1/4/2015 3:53:00 PM

By 4 Users

OK, I've received some feedbacks on my VB 'Hooking' keylogger asking for DLL code. I am sorry that I didn't post it then 'cause I thought it to be too basic for a person who knows Delphi/C and too advances for the person who is interested in VB only. Well ...(description truncated)

Advanced Keylogger ActiveXAdvanced Keylogger ActiveXVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1166 since
1/10/2015 12:32:00 PM

By 7 Users

That's an ActiveX control that allows you to implement the full keylogging functionality (including macros) easily in several lines.

Expression Evaluator (that is - STRING CALCULATOR)Expression Evaluator (that is - STRING CALCULATOR)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
3211 since
1/4/2015 9:36:00 AM

By 7 Users

Ever wanted to have a program, that will calculate the value of a given expression? (like you give it "2*3^sin(2)+23/(2*Abs(-8.5)" and it returns the value). Well HERE IT IS - My 'EVALUATOR' class. You may search all over, noone will give you such source ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Mini WinHacker 95   (now may be called also 98)Mini WinHacker 95 (now may be called also 98)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
523 since
1/4/2015 9:07:00 AM

By 2 Users

On the whole this program was written under the impression of the WinHack (v1 beta) (I am sorry for taking the name, I do not claim to have the trademark) by Wedge Software. I also added the "Window Manager" feature to it. I think it may be useful to anyo ...(description truncated)

That's how a Keylogger is done in VB ;)That's how a Keylogger is done in VB ;)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
477 since
1/4/2015 4:38:00 PM

By 10 Users

You were waiting for it didn't you? NO MORE TIMERS and GetAsyncKeyState. About 40 lines in VB (excl. declares) and a DLL. Logs ALL keys except PrintScreen. Is this the end of the war of keyloggers? :) (I hope not).

Turn your PictureBox into a ChildFormTurn your PictureBox into a ChildFormVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
403 since
1/5/2015 3:32:00 AM

By 4 Users

Uses SetWindowLong to turn a PictureBox into a "Child Form". Rather amazing to an unexperienced programmer. PS. Visit my new site: http://smartsite.cjb.net

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel