Other Entries by Kerplunk_boy (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

KPing - Multi host ping without use of winsockKPing - Multi host ping without use of winsockVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kerplunk_boy (from psc cd)
708 since
1/19/2015 12:16:00 AM

By 5 Users

KPing is a multi host ping utility that can ping almost infinite # of hosts only depending on your connection speed. You can add as host an ip address or even a web address. You can also change the time beetwin a pings, ping separated hosts, it means that ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Print a MSFlexGrid easyPrint a MSFlexGrid easyVB 6.0Beginner /
798 since
1/19/2015 1:07:00 AM

By 6 Users

This litl module prints a MSFlexGrid resizing the columns exactelly as it is. It uses the OLB of excel, so you must have excel installed on your computer. Must see!

Printing DLLPrinting DLLVB 6.0Advanced /
512 since
2/9/2015 12:41:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a DLL for reporting. PSC is not that good on this subject so I've made it myself and share it here. Well, it's not ready yet, but I'm still working on it and as soon as it is ready, it will print even in Draft Mode(character printing)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

SQL Buddy 2.0SQL Buddy 2.0VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
529 since
2/11/2015 7:23:00 AM

By 4 Users

Well, I've submited this guy few days ago, but it was not translated. Now I did more than a simple translation, I've made a multi-lenguage system, that I believe you will like. Don't forget to vote if you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel