Other Entries by Michael Heath (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Pak File CreatorA Pak File CreatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Michael Heath (from psc cd)
1064 since
1/5/2015 3:43:00 PM

By 4 Users

OK folks, I've made a little progress. Here is the latest. This one has problems with any files but text files. If you put the first file in the pak as an executable, it extracts fine. But 2nd 3rd and so on, no way. This code is driving me crazy!!! A big ...(description truncated)

A Time Diff FunctionA Time Diff FunctionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
638 since
1/5/2015 5:38:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is two functions with example of how to get the difference between two times by hour and min. Code is pretty good to keep a running time of how long you've been doing something without the major offset that timers give. There are some drawbacks to th ...(description truncated)

AIChatter [Update 2]AIChatter [Update 2]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
419 since
1/6/2015 1:24:00 PM

By 6 Users

Michael has a few changes. Just read the Readme.txt file that comes with him. The code is kinda large and I apologize if anyone has any problems following it. I tried to keep comments on almost everything. Anyway, check this out and please rate it. I know ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

AIChatter[Update 1]AIChatter[Update 1]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
453 since
1/6/2015 10:45:00 AM

By 4 Users

Here is an update to Michael the AIChatter. He's looking pretty good. Some changes made. Redid the whole thing from scratch. You can now turn off Michael's prompting you for new responses. You can also set up multple variations of sentences for him to res ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Anonymous Email Msg [ASP Code]Anonymous Email Msg [ASP Code]VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
631 since
1/4/2015 4:05:00 PM

By 4 Users

Send email messages anonymously across the internet or intranet. Great for making a paging service. Can also be altered to get feedback from your own web site. Just set the To Address up as a static address. Set it up on a Personal Web Server or a Remote ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AppenderPakAppenderPakVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
366 since
1/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is my update to 'A Pak File Creator'. The code is fixed but still may have file size limits. I haven't checked anything above 1.2 megs. This code could definitely be worked on to be made better. I hope someone out there will post a better way to do t ...(description truncated)

Awesome 3D Buttons! No OCX'sAwesome 3D Buttons! No OCX'sVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
2475 since
1/4/2015 9:15:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is great! A 3D button with no OCX's or API's. Every thing 3D on your forms is just an illusion. Well, this one is a great illusion. Anyone can do it. Just look at the code and you will see how to use it. One button is fixed, the other one you can res ...(description truncated)

Awesome Raise 3D almost any control! [FIXED]Awesome Raise 3D almost any control! [FIXED]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1306 since
1/4/2015 10:50:00 AM

By 4 Users

Holy cow! This is awesome! This actually works. You can make almost any object or control in VB6 have a raised 3D affect. You have to check this out. You have to try it. And you have to help me improve it please. If you make any improvements, please re-up ...(description truncated)

Basic VB ControlsBasic VB ControlsVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
682 since
1/7/2015 2:59:00 PM

By 10 Users

Getting back to the basics of using VB6 controls. Included in the project are, checkboxes, options, combobox, textbox, Scroll bars, File list, Dir list, and drive list. Very simple programming intended for beginners. Has an example of browsing for files w ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Form Manipulator [Revisited]Form Manipulator [Revisited]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
537 since
1/5/2015 4:26:00 AM

By 6 Users

If you didn't see my previous form manipulation example then you gotta see this. This is some pretty good stuff, great for newbies. New Subs added! Don't miss out on this, you'll be happy you looked at it. Code all done in a professional way. Extremely ni ...(description truncated)

IniEditor[TreeNode Style]IniEditor[TreeNode Style]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
291 since
1/9/2015 10:36:00 AM

By 4 Users

Updated from IniViewer. This code opens ini files and places its contents in a tree node. You can edit, delete, or insert new Sections/Keys/Values with this. I will make changes to this if it is needed. Please let me know what you think of it. I would als ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IniEditor[TreeNode Update]IniEditor[TreeNode Update]VB 6.0Intermediate /
347 since
1/9/2015 3:49:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is my update to the IniEditor[TreeNode Style]. Please check it out and let me know what you think. It looks a little different than the original version of it did. Added a status bar and an edit button. Please vote if you think it is worth it. Thank ...(description truncated)

IniViewer(TreeNode Style)IniViewer(TreeNode Style)VB 6.0Intermediate /
446 since
1/9/2015 9:24:00 AM

By 2 Users

Here is an INI File viewer using the Tree Node. Nice little screen shot of the proggie is available. Easy to learn how to use a tree node in your projects. Please leave me some comments on this. - I've updated this as a complete application. It's new name ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ParseVBP [Updated!!!]ParseVBP [Updated!!!]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
386 since
1/25/2015 5:23:00 PM

By 3 Users

Newly Updated with TREEVIEW added... check out the screenshot! Ever wanted to extract the info quickly from your Visual Basic Project file? Use this to code to do that... grab the information, like dependencies, forms, classes, ect..., use the info in ano ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel