Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

CGI Exploit Scanner 2.0.1 (407 tests) *Bug Fixed*CGI Exploit Scanner 2.0.1 (407 tests) *Bug Fixed*VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
No0ne (from psc cd)
1352 since
1/6/2015 11:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

You can ether scan for exploits one by one, or run through the whole list of 407. This will tell if CGI code was found and if you have access (i.e. Forbidden!). Even supports a simple form of OS and Server App. detection. This was ported from a couple of ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tconsole II, Now with ROOT access Via Telnet.Tconsole II, Now with ROOT access Via Telnet.VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
No0ne (from psc cd)
2788 since
1/4/2015 12:49:00 PM

By 4 Users

Due to the requests for Directory Surfing to be added. Well here it is. The DOS Prompt Via Telnet. After given this some thought. I didn't want to re-create DOS, BUT the Prompt that DOS does use is it's directory structure. SO, here it is . DOS Mode Via T ...(description truncated)

Telnet Client using winsock APITelnet Client using winsock APIVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
No0ne (from psc cd)
4831 since
1/6/2015 3:38:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a simple telnet client using Winsock API. I have included both the server and the client in the one zip. there is also instructions for further info :)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Telnet Server 2.0, using winsock APITelnet Server 2.0, using winsock APIVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
No0ne (from psc cd)
1441 since
1/6/2015 4:21:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a simple telnet server which uses winsock API. It supports both sending and receiving of data. Demonstrates the use of buffers for controlling user intervention. Even uses the classic C:> prompt. Just break out telnet and connect to 127.0.0.1 on t ...(description truncated)

Type-N-Sign (A virtual interface for learning Sign Language)Type-N-Sign (A virtual interface for learning Sign Language)VB 6.0Advanced /
No0ne (from psc cd)
3557 since
1/16/2015 5:21:00 AM

By 29 Users

This is a BETA version 0.2. I have uploaded the latest copy. <p> It sports a virtual point and click keyboard. By ether hitting a key or typing directly into the console, Type-n-sign will then show the appropriate hand sign. Has play back, continuous ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel