Date
Submitted
User Rating

Arrow on ink file removerArrow on ink file removerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
atwinda (from psc cd)
642 since
1/10/2015 8:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

Have you ever thought about those litte arrows that are in the lower left hand corner of icons on the desktop? Have you noticed it takes longer to load when windows starts to load them? Well, just get rid of 'em! yup this code allows you to remove the arr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Atwinda Network Chat v1 beta 1Atwinda Network Chat v1 beta 1VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
atwinda (from psc cd)
551 since
1/10/2015 9:43:00 PM

By 13 Users

This is a way good network chat program. The client is short a few features, but thats ok, it's a beta release! As of now, the client supports: Private Messeges, Display Correcting(for the richtextbox ocx), an advanced command prompt (only if you can find ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Atwinda Network Chat v1 beta 2 *with server sourceAtwinda Network Chat v1 beta 2 *with server sourceVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
atwinda (from psc cd)
753 since
1/10/2015 11:06:00 PM

By 17 Users

Atwinda Network Chat is a way good Network Chat. The Server is a very stable iformation directing hard @$$. This time I have included the source for the Server, which I kocked for not uploading last time. The server supports: getIP, KickUsers, and Users I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Atwinda Remote File BroswerAtwinda Remote File BroswerVB 6.0Advanced /
atwinda (from psc cd)
419 since
1/10/2015 6:45:00 AM

By 8 Users

Atwinda Remote File Browser is a server/client based program. The Server side of it allows the client to connect, and use the following commands: *Directory Listing *Drive Listing *Edit File *File Listing *PopUp messages *Process listing *Save File(make n ...(description truncated)

Fake Viri (Update)Fake Viri (Update)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
atwinda (from psc cd)
408 since
1/9/2015 3:20:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is an update to my not so liked Fake viri. This version fixes what all the complainers out there, were complaining about... disables control alt delete(not in win2k), hides the taskbar, and desktop icons. this time it restarts a computers, this mean ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fake Viri (win98)Fake Viri (win98)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
atwinda (from psc cd)
478 since
1/9/2015 1:44:00 PM

By 3 Users

This program is great FAKE(!!!!!!!!!!!!) Virus Installer. Ir will make some hardrive noises.. then once it gets to 100% boom! blue screen 3 times, and freeze... This only works in win98, and i haven't tested it in winME... anyway, the only way to stop it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel