Other Entries by J.-A.Mock (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A transparent FormA transparent FormVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
J.-A.Mock (from psc cd)
1040 since
1/6/2015 1:35:00 PM

By 63 Users

My code creates Transparant Forms.You can choose the Transparanty value (from 0 - 255).All other Controls placed on the Form are transparent,too.I you like and want to support me, vote for me ;-))

Change Titlebar Style within your AppChange Titlebar Style within your AppVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
J.-A.Mock (from psc cd)
299 since
1/6/2015 1:15:00 PM

By 6 Users

My Code replace the Titlebar within your App.The special about it is that you can choose the colors of the Titlebar.And you can use Menus in your Form.When you like it please vote for me ;-))Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Edit Titlebar Style (Colors,...) within your App v2 NO FAKE - MUST SEEEdit Titlebar Style (Colors,...) within your App v2 NO FAKE - MUST SEEVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
J.-A.Mock (from psc cd)
970 since
1/6/2015 8:45:00 PM

By 8 Users

My Code changes the Titlebar Style in your App. You can specify two Colors for the Gradient in the Titlebar and you can choose the Gradient Angle. It's a must see code ;-) When you like then please vote for me ...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel