Other Entries by Gaurav Creations (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 12 of 12 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Must see Analog Clock with a tiny codeA Must see Analog Clock with a tiny codeVB 6.0Beginner /
Gaurav Creations (from psc cd)
793 since
1/23/2015 7:05:00 PM

By 14 Users

A must see cool looking analog clock with the smallest code More features to be added soon.Please Vote and give feedback Visit www.gauravcreations.com for many more cool programsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Concentration ARE YOU READY !!!!Concentration ARE YOU READY !!!!VB 6.0Beginner /
534 since
1/21/2015 4:08:00 PM

By 25 Users

Are You Ready to unleash the power of your concentration..............Try this program HAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHE. Visit www.gauravcreations.com for cool programsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CUTE CALCULATORCUTE CALCULATORVB 6.0Beginner /
473 since
1/8/2015 3:34:00 AM

By 16 Users

Come and have a look at the CUTE CALCULATOR(fully functional) it even calculates basic trigonometric functions.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RATE IT. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Digital Diary(v 2.0) see screenshotDigital Diary(v 2.0) see screenshotVB 6.0Beginner /
829 since
1/9/2015 4:49:00 PM

By 13 Users

Here it comes again with a cool interface a compact one(like the msoffice taskbar) and a full one(see screenshot).It has more number of functions than you can imagine.An image viewer(not a simple one).A database using Msaccess.A calculator.A Phone Dialer. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ikonz v1.0Ikonz v1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
255 since
1/26/2015 8:08:00 AM

By 18 Users

A unique utilty which will extract hidden ICONS in dll, ocx and Exe files.It also has some cool features.Chek out the screenshot. I look Forward for your Your Comments and VOTES. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ikonz v1.1Ikonz v1.1VB 6.0Beginner /
429 since
1/27/2015 12:45:00 AM

By 9 Users

Last month's popular utility which could extract hidden icons from exe, dll and Ocx files is back. The new version has a cool interface( see screenshot)However the icons when saved as .ico files are not recognized as valid icons. If someone has a solution ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

JackpoT(v3.1)JackpoT(v3.1)VB 6.0Beginner /
969 since
1/8/2015 5:55:00 PM

By 7 Users

Get ready to have some fun.Jackpot is here now with 3 types of games and on top of that you can play JACKPOT alone or with your friend(2 player).I have used simon price source for changing the resolution.PLEASE VISIT www.gauravcreations.com for more prog ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Workaholic PC v1.0My Workaholic PC v1.0VB 6.0Beginner /
236 since
1/17/2015 12:15:00 PM

By 11 Users

The Screenshot Says it all Please vote For it Visit www.gauravcreations.com for more exciting utilitiesClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Workaholic PC v2.0My Workaholic PC v2.0VB 6.0Beginner /
422 since
1/18/2015 2:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

Last Month's Popular Program is Back with a lot more new feature....again the screenshot says it all...Please vote and do Visit www.gauravcreations.com for exciting programsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rapid Java v1.1 !!!Rapid Java v1.1 !!!VB 6.0Beginner /
402 since
1/11/2015 8:30:00 AM

By 2 Users

reate Java Programs/Applets with lightining Speed. Forget Switching b/w Windows and Dos And Back and so on It has the option of running even command line programs made in Java directly from windows. You can even run an applet in the web browser or in the ...(description truncated)

Rapid Jeva v2.0Rapid Jeva v2.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
294 since
1/19/2015 5:02:00 PM

By 7 Users

www.gauravcreations.com presents A useful tool for all Java programmers. It eliminates the need to write commands for compiling or running JAVA[TM] programs.  It acts as an interface between DOS and WINDOWS operating system thus the programmer does not ha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SpaceDebris(v1.2)SpaceDebris(v1.2)VB 6.0Beginner /
396 since
1/8/2015 7:02:00 PM

By 9 Users

I am sorry i forgot to include 2 files in my zip file last time.Here it is now 100% bug free.With 4 levels of gameplay it now uses Microsoft's voice Text(vtext.dll) to READ OUT THE MISSION OBJECTIVES TO YOU(see screenshot).I have used Simon Price code for ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 12 of 12 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel