Other Entries by Cory J. Geesaman (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Custom Menus - A Must SeeCustom Menus - A Must SeeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Cory J. Geesaman (from psc cd)
468 since
1/20/2015 8:40:00 PM

By 23 Users

this took a little while to do, but the screenshot dosn't do it justice, i spent about 2 days on this and it is awsome, it will look exactly like an icq pop-up menu(if you right-click the description on the form you can see it), and it is also an easy way ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Encrypt By CharEncrypt By CharVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
363 since
1/18/2015 9:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

i made this for a few diff prjs(and keep losing and remaking the code because it is so cool, so i want to keep a copy saved), if you like it vote, if you have ways to make it better please tell me, and i hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gradient Progress Bar With StatusGradient Progress Bar With StatusVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
397 since
1/16/2015 2:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

this is a pretty simple thing 2 make a gradient prog bar....i used a screenshot from the project instead of the actual app because it shows most of the properies u can set...it is rly customizable...and i used it in the mod-maker for a game i am making(ch ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

IntraShare - FixedIntraShare - FixedVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
298 since
1/11/2015 10:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

This code is like Napster, but lets you transfer any file type, and has a nice search output. This uses the Catalyst SocketWrench Control, which you can get from www.catalyst.com. All this version is is the first, but with some minor bug fixes, and it is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Monsoon ControlsMonsoon ControlsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
286 since
1/18/2015 2:39:00 AM

By 5 Users

I first made these controls for NAVEN(the game i am making, search for it on psc), but am now just adding any controls i need for my newest apps, this will probably be my last submission for awhile because i am working on a IDE for 10 languages(hope i fin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NAVEN - Mod MakerNAVEN - Mod MakerVB 6.0Intermediate /
494 since
1/16/2015 12:41:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is another part of the open-source game i am making..when finished it will be allot like starcraft, the engine is currently useing square tiles...but if you know a way to do diagnal ones without using a sprite for each tile then my icq is: 94958901, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Neural Net IINeural Net IIVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
473 since
1/19/2015 9:18:00 AM

By 5 Users

This new version of my neural net is not like the frst one at all...it is a complete remake and works much better(plus this one has a purpose). the net can be trained to do a single task in a few seconds, then after that it will take less that a second(at ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NeuralNet - UPDATEDNeuralNet - UPDATEDVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
555 since
1/17/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is an update to a previous version i submitted a little while ago and am now going to delete, but it has a 3d matrix that stores the neural net. The 3D vertex routines are from Cory Ului, check out his latest code(i think) at: http://planetsourcecode ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VB-->HTML CompilerVB-->HTML CompilerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
290 since
1/17/2015 4:24:00 AM

By 8 Users

This app changes a .vbg, .vbp, .frm, .bas, .cls, .ctl, or .pag file and all the files that it contains into a group of HTML pages. This can be very useful if you need to document something, or just to put your vb files on your website w/out people having ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel