Other Entries by Jarem Archer (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add Pictures to RichTextBox  (In Chat Procedure)Add Pictures to RichTextBox (In Chat Procedure)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jarem Archer (from psc cd)
2058 since
1/10/2015 7:53:00 PM

By 15 Users

This can add pictures to a RichTextBox by replacing ":)" with smiley faces. Hope you like it. Please Vote and tell me of any improvements.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ebonic TranslatorEbonic TranslatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
530 since
1/8/2015 9:41:00 PM

By 12 Users

This translates english to...well ebonics. I just did it for fun cause I was bored, but it can translate like whole documents 'n stuff. Read at the screen shot.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MP3 Toolz 1.2 (Fixed loading 0-byte files)MP3 Toolz 1.2 (Fixed loading 0-byte files)VB 6.0Intermediate /
416 since
1/8/2015 2:02:00 PM

By 3 Users

Tired of capitalizing, removing underscores, and CD Track numbers from all those Mp3 filenames after downloading all that music from Napster? Then having sort them out into individual folders? Well this is the tool for you. This will cut your time in half ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Muzik Video Saver - Play your Music Videos as a Screen Saver!!Muzik Video Saver - Play your Music Videos as a Screen Saver!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
547 since
1/18/2015 10:35:00 PM

By 7 Users

Play your music videos as a screen saver!! My friend told me to make it so I did for his collection of music videos and now I'm using it myself. Its a pretty neat program even if you dont have videos. Please Vote and tell me what to change/add.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Nine Language Translator!!!!!!!!Nine Language Translator!!!!!!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
424 since
1/19/2015 5:33:00 PM

By 6 Users

Thats right, it translates English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese, and Italian from the WorldLingo Database!It works perfect execpt needs a bit of ascii corrections.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Progress Bar in ListviewProgress Bar in ListviewVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
2442 since
1/7/2015 7:25:00 PM

By 8 Users

I started to make a Download manager and wanted a progress bar inside of a report list like napster. So here it is, the incomplete version. I guess i'll post a improved version with resizing the progress bar. And for some reason it adds a blank picture to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

QuikTic: PSC TickerQuikTic: PSC TickerVB 6.0Intermediate /
1462 since
1/9/2015 1:57:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a very neat little ticker that displays new submitted code just like the one on the left. It also has a cool Point-and-Search feature that doesnt require you to click the textbox, just move the mouse to the bottom left and start typing. Oh and whe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel