Other Entries by Jamie Pocock (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[JDP] API Line Sound Mixer[JDP] API Line Sound MixerVB 6.0Advanced /
Jamie Pocock (from psc cd)
2411 since
1/30/2015 7:46:00 PM

By 10 Users

Update to my mixer, now detects audio card devices and displays volumes for all available devices. Better code than last version. Control master, CD, Line, Aux, TAB, Mic Treble, Bass and more. This is all API and can be a little confusing to newbie’s. Ope ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

About the MSWEB DVD ControlAbout the MSWEB DVD ControlVB 6.0Beginner /
471 since
1/22/2015 5:01:00 AM

By 4 Users

The mswebdvd control exposed. Complete A-Z reference of the control from AcceptParentalLevelChange though to the Zoom method. All packaged in a DAT file. If you’re considering building a DVD app obtain this. All extracts taken from the MSN site, I g ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

About the MSWEB DVD Sample playerAbout the MSWEB DVD Sample playerVB 6.0Intermediate /
955 since
1/22/2015 7:57:00 AM

By 7 Users

Retrieves & lists EventCodes from DVD, how to implement a timer properly with no timer control, zoom, menus, & identify domains with .UOPValid method before executing an event on the DVD. includes .CurrentDomain .UOPValid .ShowMenu .DeleteBookmark .SaveB ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

API Cd Player and MixerAPI Cd Player and MixerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
631 since
1/6/2015 10:26:00 AM

By 9 Users

The CD player window is a simple but effective tool for playing CDs and with the added benefit of a mixer. The mixer enables the user to control the output of up to ten audio devices on there computer and allowing mute, bass and treble control as well. Al ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API MIXERAPI MIXERVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
1363 since
1/7/2015 6:02:00 PM

By 7 Users

Here is an update of my cd/mixer found on this site. It is a little odd as I have removed more than I have added. It is now a dedicated mixer. I have inproved the coding putting all the controls into arrays making better faster code and reducing the overa ...(description truncated)

Awave loop playerAwave loop playerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
507 since
1/5/2015 9:16:00 PM

By 5 Users

This program loops wave files by placeing them into buffers in a matrix kind of like a drum machine(see image). You can make beats and tunes quickly and easily though the matrix and samples are with the download. You can also skin the program when compile ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DVD Player2002DVD Player2002VB 6.0Intermediate /
420 since
1/24/2015 5:27:00 PM

By 11 Users

DVD player, more features than any other I have seen on the planet to date and looks much better, this is a very good example of playing DVD's with VB, it started as an app to be published as shareware, but I got bored. So it is now open source. It is in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Forms Tabstrip and Dir selectForms Tabstrip and Dir selectVB 6.0Beginner /
682 since
1/18/2015 1:01:00 AM

By 4 Users

Two pre made forms (Tab Strip and a dir select) ready to put into your apps from the VB project window. Form1 = 31 lines of code giving you a 6 window Tab form to start working with. Form2 = 13 lines of code giving complete access to you file system with ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel