Other Entries by Mark van Renswoude (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Bungee BabyBungee BabyVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark van Renswoude (from psc cd)
835 since
1/17/2015 12:29:00 PM

By 6 Users

The original idea, graphics and sound came from an email I got with some JavaScript code to perform the same, but it was incredibly slow, so someone asked me to create a stand-alone program out of it, and this was the result.<br><br> It demonstrates ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct3D -> 2DDirect3D -> 2DVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
588 since
1/15/2015 7:37:00 PM

By 11 Users

This program shows you how to use Direct3D to extend 2D games/programs. It uses no lighting or matrices or other more advanced Direct3D stuff, just shows you how to use rotation. Very basic, but allows you to do more then DirectDraw (or at least faster). ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct3D -> 2D Part 2, Faking Light!!Direct3D -> 2D Part 2, Faking Light!!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1322 since
1/15/2015 9:33:00 PM

By 19 Users

After figuring out how to rotate 2D sprites using Direct3D (check my other submissions), I wanted to do lighting. After reading some tutorials I gave up, they all used 3D, while I wanted to do 2D. There are other ways of faking light; making tiles in mult ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Direct3D -> 2D Part 3, Alpha blending!!!Direct3D -> 2D Part 3, Alpha blending!!!VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
430 since
1/15/2015 11:14:00 PM

By 6 Users

I'm back, with Part 3 of creating 2D graphics using Direct3D.<br><br> Part 3 is built on top of Part 1, still displaying the Mario character running around in circles, but contains some additions which I just found out:<br><br> <ul> <li> ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DirectDraw SharksDirectDraw SharksVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1461 since
1/10/2015 4:08:00 PM

By 27 Users

This program uses DirectDraw 7 to display sharks swimming around and other stuff (check the screenshot). I created this because I 'discovered' class modules to move sprites around which simplifies the code alot, and allows easy implementation of more spri ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Show all Domains and Computers in LANShow all Domains and Computers in LANVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
3931 since
1/11/2015 12:54:00 PM

By 17 Users

After searching for this without results for about a year, I put all little bits of code I have found together and created these two Class Modules. One Class Module handles the enumeration of the Domains / Workgroups in your LAN, the other handles the enu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel