Other Entries by John Phillips (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Add Progressbar to StatusBarAdd Progressbar to StatusBarVB 6.0Intermediate /
John Phillips (from psc cd)
568 since
1/28/2015 8:59:00 AM

By 22 Users

This function will add a standard progressbar to a standard statusbar panel of your choice. Very easy, very nice code (At least I think so) what do you think? please let me know. also please vote if you like this code. look in the form's resize event to s ...(description truncated)

Advanced AutoComplete FunctionAdvanced AutoComplete FunctionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1091 since
1/28/2015 3:45:00 PM

By 18 Users

This is an advanced autocomplete function that will autocomplete for a textbox, a listview control or a listbox all from 1 function. I have seen code on this site before that had inspired me to create this function since I need it in a lot of my projects. ...(description truncated)

Bandwidth Meter Updated!!!Bandwidth Meter Updated!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
712 since
1/17/2015 2:25:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is an update of MIKES Bandwidth Meter - this code will now give you the kbs of any network traffic - check out the code in the timer 2 event - I used Mikes code and the classes he found and made it into a true bandwidth meter. check it out - and than ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

convert access database to cooma or tab delimited text fileconvert access database to cooma or tab delimited text fileVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
806 since
1/20/2015 1:39:00 PM

By 10 Users

this will convert an access mdb database table to either a comma delimited text file (csv) or a tab delimited text file (txt). I needed to add functions like this to an app at work so I decided to redo it a little and upload the code here. if anyone needs ...(description truncated)

GeoGraph UpdatedGeoGraph UpdatedVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
708 since
1/30/2015 9:07:00 PM

By 13 Users

OK Here it is 1 more time, I can't get used to those edit options and I think I deleted the last update. I fixed a lot of the problems, thank you for your feedback. You can now map out private a IP address or Host Name in the united states as well as web ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GeoGrapherGeoGrapherVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
916 since
1/30/2015 8:37:00 PM

By 19 Users

Plot points on a world map based on latitude and lonitude in degrees. This application is still being worked on and should be finished soon. Just type in the Latitude and Longitude then click Plot Map it will display the crosshair in the correct position ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GeoGrapher **NEW**GeoGrapher **NEW**VB 6.0Advanced /
622 since
2/4/2015 3:14:00 AM

By 4 Users

It's Back - GeoGrapher, with many improvements. You can now locate an IP Address Geographically on a world map, you can also locate a zip code and some world cities on the world map (I see that Sparq used and uploaded the zip code database that I uploaded ...(description truncated)

GeoGrapher UpdatedGeoGrapher UpdatedVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
395 since
1/30/2015 9:03:00 PM

By 3 Users

GeoGrapher Updated. Now with Limited IP Address / Host Name Resolution to area using zip codes, I have added a MS Access DB using DAO 3.51 - make sure you have that installed if you have problems, Also added the Lat and Lon to the mouse tracking. Please l ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GetDateDiffGetDateDiffVB 6.0Intermediate /
448 since
2/2/2015 5:30:00 PM

By 2 Users

This post is sort of a response to auJohnm posting of Date and Time Difference. This function uses the DafeDiff function built into VB to return a string like "1 Month, 2 Weeks, 4 Days" - without the time difference. I was just messing around and want to ...(description truncated)

Panoramic Scene Viewer ActiveXPanoramic Scene Viewer ActiveXVB 6.0Advanced /
493 since
2/6/2015 10:45:00 AM

By 8 Users

I have not seen anything like this on this web site or any other for that matter. It is a 3D Scene Panoramic Viewer ActiceX Control(Source Code). This is a stripped down version of another control I am working on, but it functions well. I have included a ...(description truncated)

PipPop POP3 Mail ServerPipPop POP3 Mail ServerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
612 since
1/19/2015 6:38:00 AM

By 3 Users

pippop is a POP3 Email server - you can connect and send or retrieve email from this server over a LAN using outlook express when the server is running. This was only tested using outlook express and in future releases I will have tested it with more emai ...(description truncated)

Print Picturebox's ContentsPrint Picturebox's ContentsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
700 since
1/5/2015 1:22:00 PM

By 8 Users

Print the entire contents of a picturebox including all the control's contained in the picturebox.

RichTextBox w/ Database Mail MergeRichTextBox w/ Database Mail MergeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
613 since
1/18/2015 4:49:00 PM

By 4 Users

select any access database then select the table you want then select and insert any fields to a richtextbox then preform a mail merge like MSWord. you can then browse through the database while viewing the merged data.

WinSock API functionWinSock API functionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
591 since
1/17/2015 2:11:00 PM

By 8 Users

winsock api function, these are just some basic winsock api functions, to get local host name and IP address, Remote host from IP and name and a TCP port scanner to see all open ports on your computer and which port and remote computer it is connected to ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 14 of 14 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel