Other Entries by Fredrik Qvarfort (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Calculate Checksum (CRC32 and CRC16)Calculate Checksum (CRC32 and CRC16)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Fredrik Qvarfort (from psc cd)
10386 since
1/9/2015 6:38:00 PM

By 49 Users

Yesterday, I was lookin' for some code to compute a CRC32 checksum value but could not find any fast working code here. So I made this class file that allows you to calculate real CRC32 checksums. I also needed *FAST* code so this uses assembler code that ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Huffman Compression/DecompressionHuffman Compression/DecompressionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
8062 since
1/8/2015 3:20:00 PM

By 61 Users

This is a Compression/Decompression routine using Huffman Encoding/Decoding, and works best on normal text files. The code is *highly* optimized, and to show how fast this is I can mention another code sample found here on planetsourcecode (from August 1s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SECURE encryption algorithmsSECURE encryption algorithmsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
6941 since
1/9/2015 8:23:00 AM

By 77 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a collection of SECURE encryption algorithms (BLOWFISH, TWOFISH, SKIPJACK, TEA, GOST, RC4 and DES). This post contains highly optimized code, if a similar post already exist here on PSC this one is at least a couple of 1000x faster!! This is not l ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel