Other Entries by AdamSpicer (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A New Screen Saver Lookalike!!!A New Screen Saver Lookalike!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
550 since
1/6/2015 11:35:00 PM

By 3 Users

Learn how to make ur own screen saver lookalike with this simple code!!!! please comment and vote!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Allow Only NUMBERS in a textbox!  simpleAllow Only NUMBERS in a textbox! simpleVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
425 since
1/6/2015 9:52:00 PM

By 6 Users

allows only numbers to be entered into a textbox!!! very useful!!

Battleship ONLINE!!!!!****(winsock)Battleship ONLINE!!!!!****(winsock)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
1983 since
1/6/2015 9:50:00 PM

By 7 Users

Battleship ONLINE has been a long dragged out project because of school and all... but now that its summer, Battleship ONLINE is unleashed for ur likeing!!! This game works well... please enjoy it! ALOT OF COMMENTS!!!!! feel free to comment and PLEASE VOT ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Beginners** Move-form no caption and make your own custom titlebarBeginners** Move-form no caption and make your own custom titlebarVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
362 since
1/6/2015 4:23:00 AM

By 5 Users

this coding simply is for beginners and allows you to move your form without a titlebar, or with you own custom titlebar!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Connect Infinite Number Of Computer Using Winsock!!!Connect Infinite Number Of Computer Using Winsock!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
433 since
1/7/2015 6:35:00 AM

By 8 Users

Have you ever wanted to connect multi computers together with Winsock?? well this will do it!! Connect an infinite number of computers together! This code has no options at ALL its very simple and easy... its just to show u how to connect multi computers ...(description truncated)

Learn How To Use A Listbox!!Learn How To Use A Listbox!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
217 since
1/6/2015 11:01:00 PM

By 2 Users

Learn how to use a listbox the correct way! and please leave comments and vote!

SEND FILES over a network or the internet using WINSOCK  |commented well|SEND FILES over a network or the internet using WINSOCK |commented well|VB 6.0Intermediate /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
763 since
1/15/2015 10:22:00 PM

By 6 Users

Last month i uploaded the wrong files for this project and everyone was telling me it looked nothing like the screenshot. lol... well i fixed it and uploaded the CORRECT source! With this project, you can send multiple files over a network with ease. I ha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

The easiest way to SEND FILES via WINSOCK!!The easiest way to SEND FILES via WINSOCK!!VB 6.0Advanced /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
457 since
1/10/2015 5:23:00 PM

By 5 Users

My code allows you to send ANYFILE you want over a network (AND EVEN OVER THE INTERNET!) using Winsock! EVERY SINGLE LINE is commented on and is simple and easy to follow. Variables have names that match their function to simplify this project even more! ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Using CommonDialog (Open, Save, Print, Font, Color)Using CommonDialog (Open, Save, Print, Font, Color)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
375 since
1/6/2015 11:47:00 PM

By 16 Users

learn how to use the Common Dialog Control the right way!!! please vote or at least comment!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Using TabStripsUsing TabStripsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
447 since
1/6/2015 8:37:00 PM

By 8 Users

This isnt the best example for using a tabstrip... but i felt i needed to submit something... i hope it helps someone out... email me with comments... and as always... VOTE!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VERY EASY CHAT W/ Winsock *must see*VERY EASY CHAT W/ Winsock *must see*VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
929 since
1/6/2015 4:30:00 PM

By 19 Users

I have tried and tried to get winsock to connect for over a month now. And finally i got it down! I commented on every line of code. I didnt add anything special to the chat just because i dont want to complicate things for people who ONLY are looking on ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel