Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Alphablending AND Animated Gifs in DirectX!Alphablending AND Animated Gifs in DirectX!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
712 since
1/29/2015 5:22:00 AM

By 3 Users

A while ago I posted some source code which allowed the loading of animated gifs into directx. A while later I wrote some code which allowed alpha blending in directx. Today, I rewrote the alpha blending code to use getlockedarray instead of pixel, which ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Animated Gifs in DirectX!Animated Gifs in DirectX!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
1230 since
1/22/2015 7:56:00 AM

By 5 Users

*******************<br> UPDATED 10/10/02:<br> I removed the requirement for a DLL as well as tidying up the code and removing a few minor memory leaks. If you're using an older version I highly recommend swapping it for this one, the changes which n ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Direct 3d Plane SimulationDirect 3d Plane SimulationVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
750 since
1/9/2015 5:02:00 AM

By 9 Users

This was just a little test program I wrote to see how hard it is to use Direct3D. Basically all you can do is load in a plane (there's 1 supplied), and then "fly" it round. It can rotate in X,Y and Z axis's (although rotating it too much sometimes stuffs ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Drive StructureDrive StructureVB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
550 since
1/18/2015 2:16:00 PM

By 5 Users

Just a simple program which uses the FileSystemObject and Recursion to output a complete directory/file structure of your computer to a file. I was originally gonna use this as a sort of snooping thing a while ago, you could run it on someones computer, a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Duke Nukem 3D GRP ManagerDuke Nukem 3D GRP ManagerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
834 since
1/29/2015 4:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code is provides a Win32 environment for the editing of Duke Nukem 3D GRP files (which stores all the levels/sounds/gfx for the game). I wrote it in a couple of days, it seems to work fine. It demonstrations some pretty basic file editing. Worth a lo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy to use Sorting AlgorithmsEasy to use Sorting AlgorithmsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
609 since
1/26/2015 11:23:00 AM

By 10 Users

I had to write some sorting algorithms in Java for an algorithms assignment I had. I got a good mark for the assignment (95%) and didn't want to just trash the algorithms, so I re-wrote in VB encapsulated in easy to use class modules. Included is insertso ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rotate Images in PictureBoxesRotate Images in PictureBoxesVB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
8308 since
1/18/2015 9:24:00 PM

By 9 Users
8 Excellent Ratings
       Rotates an image in a picture box. The code is fairly well commented, and may be of some use to someone out there.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RPG game, Version 2RPG game, Version 2VB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
554 since
1/11/2015 11:50:00 AM

By 7 Users

This is the source code for a very early version of a MMORPG I'm writing Aeonlegend (www.aeonlegendonline.com). It has a few features such as: -Loading from GIF files -Transparency in both 16 and 32 bit colour -Easy character and GUI editing You can make ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ultima 8 Graphics viewerUltima 8 Graphics viewerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
JimCamel (from psc cd)
563 since
1/24/2015 11:47:00 AM

By 5 Users

For some reason about a month ago I felt this urge to suddenly start playing Ultima 8 again. For those of you who don't know, Ultima 8 is one of the Ultima series of games (most recently Ultima Online), which was a Dos game around in 1994/1995. Anyways, t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 9 of 9 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel