Other Entries by Rokinroj (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Make a dropdown bigger than its combobox **Simple**Make a dropdown bigger than its combobox **Simple**VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Rokinroj (from psc cd)
553 since
1/6/2015 9:49:00 AM

By 9 Users

The only code I could find for this used tons of api and was a bit difficult (at least for me) this code is only 3 lines and works well.It lets you save room on your form by making your dropdown bigger than its combobox. My use for this was as a state fi ...(description truncated)

split function with a textboxsplit function with a textboxVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Rokinroj (from psc cd)
482 since
1/6/2015 9:04:00 AM

By 3 Users

Good example of the split and randomize commands. lets you place a long list of text in a textbox and randomly grab a line. My use for this was I had about 500 cd keys to issue to customers as they would callin. I would run this script, give them a numbe ...(description truncated)

VBMarketWatchVBMarketWatchVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Rokinroj (from psc cd)
1128 since
1/6/2015 6:20:00 AM

By 19 Users

Check current stocks on any exchange if you know the ticker symbol. This code is a direct spin off of another project I found here on PSC called quickquoter. I downloaded it a few weeks ago and made some improvements and wrote the author (Zaid) and asked ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel