Important alert: (current site time 10/21/2014 2:40:08 AM EDT)

Other Entries by Mark Mokoski.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Balloon Tip example for MSFlexGrid cells - UPDATEDBalloon Tip example for MSFlexGrid cells - UPDATEDVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
13466 since
1/13/2005 12:19:23 AM

By 9 Users
7 Excellent Ratings
       UPDATED 3-FEB-2005, added Highlighted cell under mouse cursor. This is an example of how to use Balloon Tool Tips with MSFlexGrid control to get "Context sensitive help" on each cell of the grid. This is only an EXAMPLE of what can be done and is not a co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Balloon Tool Tip Code Generator Add InBalloon Tool Tip Code Generator Add InVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
13225 since
12/12/2004 8:21:23 PM

By 21 Users
19 Excellent Ratings
       By Request, A VB6 Add In for creating Tool Tips. Generates declares, DIM,s and code for Tool Tips. Tool Tip can be standard rectangle, or Balloon style. Based on Easy Tool Tip Class on PSC http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?lngWId=1 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

COM DetectCOM DetectVB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
16440 since
11/2/2004 4:38:36 PM

By 8 Users
6 Excellent Ratings
       Simple app I use for seeing if COM ports are present and if they are in use by another app. My main use is when installing call acounting systems on PC's. I see what serial ports are free for the software to use. Nothing real complex, but a usefull tool.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

COM Detect and Test, Ver 2COM Detect and Test, Ver 2VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
4334 since
1/29/2005 1:04:17 PM

By 6 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       A freshening up of a previous PSC submission. I gave the original to a customer of mine, and he used it to audit industrial control PC's COM ports that he didn't know if there was still an application running that used them. So as a result, He made a few ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy Balloon Tool Tip ClassEasy Balloon Tool Tip ClassVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
34075 since
12/1/2004 7:48:13 AM

By 22 Users
17 Excellent Ratings
       Class module for adding Balloon or Rectangle style tool tips to your forms. Tool Tips can be Multiline and colors are selectable. Because of my other PSC submission http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?lngWId=1&txtCodeId=57128 on how ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Find if Process is Runing using Windows Management Instrurmentation (WMI)Find if Process is Runing using Windows Management Instrurmentation (WMI)VB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
6278 since
4/15/2005 9:11:09 PM

By 6 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       Simple function that uses Windows Management Instrurmentation (WMI) to find if Process (task) is running on your system. I used this to detect if pcAnywhere Host (awhost32.exe) was running before I had a Telephone Call Accounting System "Phone Home" using ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ham Radio DX Cluster Telnet ClientHam Radio DX Cluster Telnet ClientVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
6483 since
3/5/2006 11:47:46 PM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       March 2006. Update that fixes some resize problems with the DX window form. Telnet client for Ham Radio DX Clusters. Log into your local DX Cluster via telnet. DX spots and WWV spots are put into table form. Many features including tunning your radio (Ken ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

IP to Serial port Pass-Through ServerIP to Serial port Pass-Through ServerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
20046 since
3/12/2003 5:21:21 PM

By 34 Users
31 Excellent Ratings
       IP to Serial port Pass-Through Server Update 22-MAR-2005 This project takes TCP and UDP messages from other applications and routes them to the proper serial port to control serial devices (ex. Telephone systems, IP Routers console port etc.) or other dev ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Message Box Code Generator and PreviewerMessage Box Code Generator and PreviewerVB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
2612 since
7/7/2005 5:59:17 PM

By 1 Users

Just a bit of help for Darkstarsa9. Cleaned up the code and added a code generator for cut and paste into your project. Just try'n to help the new guys a little bit. No votes please, comments welcome. Original code can be found at http://www.planet-source ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Progress Bar Color and Style Add-InProgress Bar Color and Style Add-InVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
3971 since
2/10/2005 11:04:15 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       By request, a version of previous PSC code submission of mine. A Progress Bar Color and Style Previewer and code Generator, now as an VB Add-In. Pick the style and colors you want for your progress bar, enter the control name and generate the code and pas ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Progress Bar Color Change Functions and Code Generator AppProgress Bar Color Change Functions and Code Generator AppVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
3323 since
2/1/2005 12:13:00 AM

By 4 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       Functions module for changing colors of the plain MS Progress Bar. There a a lot of these here on PSC, this one is a bit different as the demo application also includes a Code Generator. After you get the demo Progress Bar looking the way you want, enter ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Roman Numeral Clock - V2.0Roman Numeral Clock - V2.0VB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
2533 since
1/22/2005 5:18:05 PM

By 1 Users

In responce to an Email, I made the Roman Numeral Clock a little more Roman. Hey, why not add to the clock craze on a snowy New England afternoon!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

String to HTML ASCII codesString to HTML ASCII codesVB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
4237 since
10/9/2006 6:46:09 PM
Unrated
       In an effort to TRY and keep the spamers from harvesting email addresses, and the fact I cant remember all the ASCII codes, I came up with this small utility to convert a string into HTML ASCII codes. Type in a string (like "mailto: xyz@1234.com" and then ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sys Tray and Balloon Tip code moduleSys Tray and Balloon Tip code moduleVB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
5945 since
11/6/2004 7:17:18 PM

By 11 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       Had a request for this from another PSC user. So, here it is for all to use. One module with functions for placing Icon in SysTray and Setting a Balloon ToolTip on it. Please look at the code snipits in "Systray Form Code.txt" file in the ZIP, thats where ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SysTray and Balloon Tip Code Module UPDATESysTray and Balloon Tip Code Module UPDATEVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
3747 since
5/5/2005 11:33:28 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This is an update for a previous PSC project. A question came up on VBforums.com about some behavior differences between Win2K and WinXP as to the tray balloon tip. See code and included links for differences between Shell32.dll ver5.x (Win2k) and Shell.d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

TenTec RX320 Shortwave Receiver control AppTenTec RX320 Shortwave Receiver control AppVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark Mokoski
4466 since
7/2/2005 10:36:04 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Control Program for the TenTec "Black Box" Shortwave Receiver. This App is not complete, but fuctional. A lightweight PC control app for the RX320, used mostly by me as a spare Ham Radio receiver. I have included in the ZIP the Ten-Tec RX320 Programmers m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

UTC Time/Date Functions  UPDATEDUTC Time/Date Functions UPDATEDVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
4774 since
1/2/2003 12:09:20 PM

By 13 Users
13 Excellent Ratings
       Updated 12-APR 2005! Add UTC time offset from Local time and formats Time / Date based on country/regional settings. Function module for getting UTC (GMT) time and date. Demo program shows how UTC functions relate to standard VB time/date functions. Being ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Winsock based inter-application communicationWinsock based inter-application communicationVB 6.0Beginner /
Mark Mokoski
10332 since
2/21/2006 5:46:24 PM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       This is an example I did for another PSC member. Others might find it useful. Simple application to demonstrate a method of inter-application communication with the use of the Winsock control. Project is in two parts. Part one is the receive or “H ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel