Other Entries by Half-Dead (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

a Better way of testing if connected to the NETa Better way of testing if connected to the NETVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Half-Dead (from psc cd)
931 since
1/4/2015 10:13:00 AM

By 14 Users

Ok i had previously posted the Improper way of doin a test for fun :) I just ran across this code on MVPS.ORG This code uses the wininet.dll VIA API calls, and it will tell you if you are connected and wether you are connected via LAN, modem, or proxy ! I ...(description truncated)

a INI file manipulation project. VERY easy to use!a INI file manipulation project. VERY easy to use!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Half-Dead (from psc cd)
975 since
1/4/2015 9:16:00 AM

By 11 Users

Might not be very fitting for complexe ini manipulation, but this is the simplest and easy to use code i've found. Great for the newbie i am myself. It's not my code, and i don't know who it comes from, but i thought i'd share it. Included is a VERY easy ...(description truncated)

a simple DataBase Search project for Newbiesa simple DataBase Search project for NewbiesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Half-Dead (from psc cd)
1217 since
1/4/2015 10:09:00 AM

By 16 Users

This sample project will show you how to easily structure a query to a DataBase. The sample uses the NWND.MDB that ship by default with VB5 and 6 and demonstrates on a searchform how to search on a text from a textBox and use the different comparison oper ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

all kinds of cool ways of using the shell commandall kinds of cool ways of using the shell commandVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Half-Dead (from psc cd)
590 since
1/4/2015 9:18:00 AM

By 18 Users

These different ways of using the shell command will let you : Launch files without knowing the associated program(doc,bmp,zip,etc), copy files and complete directories, run dos commands, launch a browser, launch an email client with almost all fields pre ...(description truncated)

another cheap way of doing FTP Transfersanother cheap way of doing FTP TransfersVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Half-Dead (from psc cd)
788 since
1/4/2015 9:25:00 AM

By 5 Users

Actuall this is probably the CHEAPEST ftp client in the world :) Dont get me wrong, i did this for joking around, and it's definately NOT the way to do it, but it might give some ideas for doin some other stuff. Actually this prog uses the ftp.exe that sh ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel