Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A  PIECE OF CODE FOR READING WAVE FILESA PIECE OF CODE FOR READING WAVE FILESVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Altis (from psc cd)
5335 since
1/5/2015 3:34:00 PM

By 16 Users

(Updates is on <a href="http://www.planet-source-code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.26377/lngWId.1/qx/vb/scripts/ShowCode.htm">http://www.planet-source-code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.26377/lngWId.1/qx/vb/scripts/ShowCode.htm</a>) Fellow programmers. Ever wonder h ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A program that reads a wave file and displays its wave sample and formats (ie. 22050 Hertz, 16-bits)A program that reads a wave file and displays its wave sample and formats (ie. 22050 Hertz, 16-bits)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Altis (from psc cd)
1046 since
1/19/2015 7:37:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is an update of the 'Read a wave file' code that I have submitted a couple of years ago. The old code does not read a wave file in a correct way, and I feel that it does not provide enough helps. Therefore, I used the correct way to read the wave fil ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Search Engine -- Find any file on your computer without using a single APIA Search Engine -- Find any file on your computer without using a single APIVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Altis (from psc cd)
1157 since
1/7/2015 11:12:00 AM

By 26 Users

This module allows you to find a file or files on your computer without using a single API. It looks for files type that you specific and return their name, path, size and date. It is good for program such as Anti-Virus or any program that requires access ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel