Other Entries by [])utch[]v[]aster (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[A+] *AWESOME* VB Fractals (See Screenshot)[A+] *AWESOME* VB Fractals (See Screenshot)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
[])utch[]v[]aster (from psc cd)
1939 since
2/5/2015 10:22:00 AM

By 7 Users

The Screenshot says it all, folks! This uses several pre-defined fractal patterns and allows you to increase the depth of the fractal recurssion. Thanks to my friend Johnny Lindenmayer for his help with the designs and concepts. Dont forget to vote. :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A CountChar - Better than looping through a string!!!A CountChar - Better than looping through a string!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
790 since
2/10/2015 3:57:00 AM

By 6 Users

It used to be, when I wanted to count the number of times a charector appeared in a string, I would loop through the string letter by letter and keep a count. I have replace my old methodolgies with this one, which also allows you to search for substrings ...(description truncated)

A1 - 'Animated'  spinning globe using only a label and a timer. (WebDings Required)A1 - 'Animated' spinning globe using only a label and a timer. (WebDings Required)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
933 since
2/8/2015 2:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

Using webdings, you can created a VERY rudamentary spinning globe. Please do not vote.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A1 - Batch VB Compiler (Rev. 2)A1 - Batch VB Compiler (Rev. 2)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1086 since
2/11/2015 10:15:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a Batch VB Project Compiler. I found my need for a program like this to grow more and more every day. I am currently contructing and maintaining a website (Currently found: http://www.alpha-comm.com/cgi-bin/index.exe) that consists of 24 Different ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 - VB6 Project BATCH COMPILERA1 - VB6 Project BATCH COMPILERVB 6.0Intermediate /
1942 since
2/11/2015 9:35:00 AM

By 4 Users

This application allows you to create Batch Compile Profiles for different projects. Add all of your VB Projects to a profile, and watch thtem compile (using the project's compile information) automatically. I am involved in a project which uses VB to pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 (Updated) FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal MessagingA1 (Updated) FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal MessagingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1053 since
2/9/2015 2:26:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is a website I created COMPLETELY with VB6, and Access. It is a web page for a counter-strike clan I am affiliated with. I thought it best to share this code with my fellow programmers because it is TRUELY a great example of how to make a FULLY funct ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1 FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal Messaging (Updated)A1 FULL CGI/ASP Website Using only VB6, with Login, Administration, and Internal Messaging (Updated)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
923 since
2/7/2015 10:26:00 AM

By 13 Users

This is a website I created COMPLETELY with VB6, and Access. It is a web page for a counter-strike clan I am affiliated with. I thought it best to share this code with my fellow programmers because it is TRUELY a great example of how to make a FULLY funct ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1: My ucPanel ControlA1: My ucPanel ControlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1175 since
2/10/2015 5:50:00 PM

By 17 Users

This is a custom Frame (Panel) control. It is VERY simple and VERY lightweight. I used the Fast Gradient code from Carles P.V. + Light Templer to generate the background gradients (Excellent code guys - VERY fast). Also I allowed the panel's Picture to be ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1: Star-Like Rating Control (like iTunes and Shockwave)A1: Star-Like Rating Control (like iTunes and Shockwave)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
743 since
2/10/2015 4:52:00 PM

By 5 Users

Definately see screenshot. This is a iTunes/shockwave-style star-like rating system. I havent seen this (to my recollection) on PSC. This was developped for a custom DVD/Video management application. Set the MaxStars to 4, and use it to rate restaurants. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A1] ULTIMATE VB Tips (Many Undocumented)A1] ULTIMATE VB Tips (Many Undocumented)VB 6.0Beginner /
505 since
2/11/2015 9:44:00 PM

By 3 Users

Many VB Tips/Shortcuts you may not have known about.

Asteroid Simulation (See ScreenShot)Asteroid Simulation (See ScreenShot)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
529 since
2/5/2015 7:19:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is the very beginning of an Asteroid Clone. So far, you can select the # of asteroids to display, and there are a few debug options from the GUI. For now, this is all that there is, but it will eventually be a clone of the asteroids game. I figured i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dots 2 - PIPES [Animated Screen Saver Algorythm]Dots 2 - PIPES [Animated Screen Saver Algorythm]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
443 since
2/7/2015 7:50:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is the sequel to my previous submission "Dots". Meet "Dots 2". This grpahical process will produce "pipe-like" effects.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GeneScene - Gene Simulation GameGeneScene - Gene Simulation GameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
614 since
2/9/2015 2:25:00 AM

By 3 Users

The purpose of the game is to eliminate (turn off) all of the lights on the board. This can be done using 'plus' mode, or 'square' mode. Plus mode will turn the selected light to its opposite state, as well as the lights directly above, below and next to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Graphical LED ClockGraphical LED ClockVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
631 since
2/10/2015 12:50:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a continuation of the LED-Battle thats has been taking place lately. Not the smallest code, but this graphical LED clock easily allows for skinning the numbers. Simply make 11 small images for "0123456789:", place them in a folder which is the ski ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mulit-Pop E-Mail CheckerMulit-Pop E-Mail CheckerVB 6.0Intermediate /
872 since
2/8/2015 8:56:00 PM

By 11 Users

SEE SCREENSHOT! A Multi-Pop E-Mail checker (With help from many people including Gh€ttoWarr!or, for his MSN Popupbox) Totally written in VB (No external OCX/DLL files other than a few standard MS controls). Complete with sound, notification, color, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Neat VB Trick (Copy MsgBox Contents)Neat VB Trick (Copy MsgBox Contents)VB 6.0Beginner /
379 since
2/11/2015 9:42:00 PM

By 16 Users

Copies the Caption, Text, and Buttons of a Message Box.. SUPER easy.

Print Field Definitions for SQL TablesPrint Field Definitions for SQL TablesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
371 since
2/8/2015 8:30:00 AM

By 3 Users

Enter your SQL server's information, and easily select a table (or all of them), and the application will print the Table's Field properties... Great for a quick-reference. ****BE SURE TO SET THE CONSTs IN MODULE1 TO REFLECT YOUR SERVER SETTINGS****Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Using MSHTML and VB - NO MORE HTML PARSING!!!Using MSHTML and VB - NO MORE HTML PARSING!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
937 since
2/6/2015 3:15:00 PM

By 8 Users

This code will create a new instance of internet explorer (although it will not be set to visible.) then it will goto the URL of you choice, and once the web page has finished loading it will get a list of a wide variety of HTML elements and place them in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 18 of 18 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel