Other Entries by Trevor Herselman (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

API - The Ultimate WinSock OCX replication to WinSock API commandsAPI - The Ultimate WinSock OCX replication to WinSock API commandsVB 6.0Intermediate /
Trevor Herselman (from psc cd)
1555 since
1/25/2015 11:19:00 AM

By 17 Users

Sox is a 'best of breed' project incorporating a month of intense study and testing! With the ability to adjust ALL WinSock API features, eg. KeepAlives, TCP_NODELAY or the Send and Receive buffer sizes, you have the full power and flexability of the API ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API - WinSock OCX replication to Advanced WinSock API ClassAPI - WinSock OCX replication to Advanced WinSock API ClassVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
4161 since
1/24/2015 10:53:00 PM

By 15 Users
15 Excellent Ratings
       Sox is a 'best of breed' project incorporating many hours of study and testing! With the ability to adjust ALL WinSock API features, eg. KeepAlives, TCP_NODELAY or the Send and Receive buffer sizes, you have the full power and flexability of the API at yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SQL GUID 2 String (Compression)SQL GUID 2 String (Compression)VB 6.0Intermediate /
670 since
1/24/2015 10:10:00 AM

By 2 Users

2 functions to convert a 38 character GUID eg. {2E1EFAD8-4AD9-48A6-B9A9-75505F2B9A51} to a compact/compressed 16 character VB String eg. @#$%<|{.#&(@*^&! and back again. I use these 2 functions to efficiently convert literally millions of my SQL unique ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

What is Subclassing in a few wordsWhat is Subclassing in a few wordsVB 6.0Beginner /
517 since
1/24/2015 5:50:00 PM

By 4 Users

I asked John Galanopoulos to explain sub classing in a few words ... I liked his reply which follows ... I take no credit for this and I'm only posting this as credit to him ...

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel