Other Entries by Chris Donovan (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

IP2Country - Return country name and flag from an IP addressIP2Country - Return country name and flag from an IP addressVB 6.0Intermediate /
Chris Donovan (from psc cd)
5532 since
2/16/2015 11:08:00 PM

By 4 Users

This dll loads an IP list with country names, county codes, start/end IP ranges in memory and 210 small country flags from the dll into an imagelist. When given an IP address it returns the country name. It also returns the country code to load the corres ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Set a Proxy Without Having to Restart IESet a Proxy Without Having to Restart IEVB 6.0Intermediate /
2292 since
2/17/2015 1:09:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Here's a proxy changer that allows you to set or disable a proxy without having to restart IE. All the code I have found so far here on pscode about setting a proxy requires you to restart IE. The code is converted from the C++ code on http://www.codeproj ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Unlock locked filesUnlock locked filesVB 6.0Advanced /
4065 since
2/18/2015 11:19:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This code allows you to close the process(es) that keep a file locked, by simply specifying the locked file. This is similar to what Unlocker, ForceDel, WhoLockMe and UnlockIt do. I'm not taking credit for this code, because I downloaded it myself from a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Upload images to ImageShack with Inet and WinsockUpload images to ImageShack with Inet and WinsockVB 6.0Intermediate /
875 since
2/18/2015 12:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

With this module you can easily create the Header and Body to upload an image to ImageShack.us and extract the returned 'Thumbnail' and 'Hotlink' links. This example only shows you how to upload one image at a time with Inet and Winsock. If you want to up ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel