Other Entries by RapidPix (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A  +(Lunar Lander)+  AA +(Lunar Lander)+ AVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
RapidPix (from psc cd)
759 since
2/13/2015 2:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

A Very Fun Lunar Lander Game!!! In this game you have to delicately move your UFO through the maze of 8 different levels!!! Works great. Uses bitblt so no flickering. Level code is very simple and it is very easy and fun to make new levels. Doesn’t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  +(Rotation Tanks, MadGamer)+  AA +(Rotation Tanks, MadGamer)+ AVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
RapidPix (from psc cd)
594 since
2/13/2015 4:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a very fun tank game that allows you to shot and move in any direction. Code is very well documented and I’m sure that anyone can learn a lot about how to use Sin and Cos with VB for rotation and movement. Please leave me comments and vote. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mad LanderMad LanderVB 6.0Beginner /
RapidPix (from psc cd)
252 since
2/14/2015 7:17:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a very nice Lunar Lander game made with vb. It uses sine and cosine to rotate your ship. This game works smoothly on the computers that I have used it on. This program uses DirectX7 to change the screen resolution. I have changed the code so that ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel