Other Entries by Steven Atkiss (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 12 of 12 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Nice Fresh GUIA Nice Fresh GUIVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
Steven Atkiss (from psc cd)
624 since
2/14/2015 9:53:00 AM

By 6 Users

I needed to write a program that actually did simple things, but It had to look good, not your normal run of the mill text box and label type thing. I Have created what could be closely be related to a Display engine, you tell it the Details, it does the ...(description truncated)

Classic Game CascadeClassic Game CascadeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
664 since
2/14/2015 12:41:00 AM

By 6 Users

It's been a while since my last post, but here's the classic game Cascade. I used to play this on an old Psion revo, and decided to make it for myself. How to play the game is in the program. I hope you enjoy itClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Country Dialing CodesCountry Dialing CodesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
587 since
2/16/2015 3:29:00 AM

By 5 Users

Get A Countrys Dialing Code. DID YOU KNOW: All countries and their dialing codes are stored in the registry. Excellant snippet to add to your business applications and contact apps etcClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Desktop Clock - A New TimeDesktop Clock - A New TimeVB 6.0Intermediate /
606 since
2/16/2015 3:36:00 AM

By 2 Users

It is ideal for those how have Windows Blinds and are obsessed with personalising there desktop. It does exactly what it says on the tin! Personalise Visuals And Audio. Easy Access System Tray Entry Too. Skin Chooser, Audio Chooser, Personilised Reminders ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GeoLocatorGeoLocatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
674 since
2/16/2015 5:36:00 PM

By 2 Users

Get your geographical location without the use of the registry and system settings. This is a component of my Global Assistant App which is being designed not to use system settings, as we all know people can get stuff up wrong when setting up Windows. Di ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Get The Full Name Of Your ProcessorGet The Full Name Of Your ProcessorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
1327 since
2/14/2015 12:48:00 AM

By 3 Users

Get The Name Of Your Processor eg(AMD Athlon (tm)64 Processor 3000+) As You See It In The Control Panel-System Window. I Have Posted This Purely Because I couldn't Find The Code On PSC Any Where, Only Code That Gives You x86 N' Stuff Like That. I don't Kn ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

GFX Frame Control Release 3.2GFX Frame Control Release 3.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1498 since
2/17/2015 7:52:00 PM

By 19 Users
19 Excellent Ratings
       *** RELEASE 3 *** A Simple Container Which Allows You To Add Depth To Your Forms. Now Supports Rounded Corners, Shadow On And Off And Border Colour, Caption (On\Off), Alignment, Show Tab, Font + Colour. See Screen Shot, Now All It Takes Is A 'Little' Imag ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

I Claim The Easiest Anolog Clock Method (Gulp)I Claim The Easiest Anolog Clock Method (Gulp)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
650 since
2/12/2015 11:23:00 PM

By 5 Users

Heres One For The Beginners. There Is An Extremely Easy Method To Clocks Using Sin\Cos, I've Seen a Few On PSC That Do The Job But Are A Litle Over Complex. At A Glance It Looks Long, Just Remove All The Comments And You'll See How Short The Code Actually ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

LCD \ LED Display Control 100%LCD \ LED Display Control 100%VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1226 since
2/16/2015 9:15:00 PM

By 26 Users

**WITH MISSING CONTROLS** Control Now Supports Fade In Left\Right. As requested the control now also handles images. This control has been completely Re-Written. Tonns of new properties and function to manipulate the output of the display. Fonts now can u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

More Silly fun With PixelsMore Silly fun With PixelsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
436 since
2/14/2015 9:15:00 AM

By 5 Users

I Know It's easy stuff, and it only takes a few minutes to make, but I suppose you could use this example to display a good use of Get and SetPixel. Making Images Appear to move without moving a control? I dunno. You Can use as many images as you like, ju ...(description truncated)

Not More Graphics EffectsNot More Graphics EffectsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
681 since
2/14/2015 9:21:00 AM

By 11 Users
10 Excellent Ratings
       I'm sorry but it seems a few people do like these effects. This ones differant again. This time i suppose my excuse is demonstrating BitBlt. It is pretty cool though, the image snakes around quite fluidly then when you press stop returns to it's original ...(description truncated)

System AnalysisSystem AnalysisVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
637 since
2/14/2015 12:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a compilation of all the useful System analysis tools you made need, Drive-type and space, memory, windows version, net connection, sound card, screen resolution, CPU performance test, Active Aprograms etc. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 12 of 12 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel