Other Entries by Joey A. Caballero (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Complete Payroll SystemComplete Payroll SystemVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Joey A. Caballero (from psc cd)
27559 since
2/19/2015 3:44:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a complete payroll system w/ Daily Time Report this code is intended for those developer who wanted to create their own payroll system... hope this one can help you.. Please don't forget to vote... you can download the Hookmenu.ocx on this link.. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

encryption for all data formatencryption for all data formatVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
1352 since
2/19/2015 2:54:00 PM

By 7 Users

Hi guyz this is my thesis last 2006-2007 before i graduated in my course... This code if for encryption...unlike other encryption codes, it does not change the file extention of the encrypted file Please don't forget to vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hotel Management SystemHotel Management SystemVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
4378 since
2/19/2015 1:56:00 PM

By 17 Users

Hi guys...This is a complete Hotel Management System base on the gathered data that we've taken from a known Hotel in our place...Hope this one will help you in your program development...Happy Coding....By the way please don't forget to vote for me...Tha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel